I really enjoyed my stay at Waikiki. I was looking for a place that provides comfort while focusing on simplicity and that's what I found. The place's is built on an ecological and social minded concept which you find in the simple but cosy structure of the rooms. The service was excellent, the people warm and welcoming.
The location is beautiful as it is not that packed with big All Inclusive resorts that disturb the natural atmosphere by noisy music and party people.
For snorkling go on a trip to Mnemba Island where you have a high abundance in fish and corals.
Definitely a place to relax and refresh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches of Zanzibar : Pwani Mchangani. The resort is surrounded by the lush of the spot, palm trees and bush, built just on the beach and so, except for the two single rooms which are on the back, wherever you are you can enjoy a wonderful sea view. A perfect place to chill-out. The resort is managed by international staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Waikiki Zanzibar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Zanzibar Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Waikiki Hotel Pwani Mchangani Mdogo
- Waikiki Zanzibar Resort Pwani Mchangani