“Decent Spot for One Night!” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 25%
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Spokane, Washington
“Decent Spot for One Night!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was a one night stop for us in AC. It is close enough to AC to get in and shop and gamble in 15 minutes. The hotel itself was a little run down, our room only had one garbage can in the bathroom, the lamps looked like they hadn't been dusted in a while and the corners of the room had been missed by the vacuum for the past few weeks. The bed itself was comfortable. The breakfast was defintely lacking, two choices of cereal, weak coffee, and a muffin, no fruit. The rooms did have a mini fridge and microwave. Not the best on the strip of hotels but it wasn't the worst I have ever stayed in, would I recommend? Just depends on what your looking for, a quick stop to set your stuff down and hit the city, this place might work for you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
National Park, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had stayed at this hotel in July. I am not a real picky person, but when it comes to dirty. This place topped it off. There was some a kid toys behind the night stand with something growing in it. The flies were everywhere, a bunch of dirt behind the toilet and the rug smelled like mold. The room was only 10 x 10 area, way too small for 4 ppl. The TV remote didn't work at all. When I checked out they didn't even attempt to refund money just said oh well. I will NEVER stay there again

Room Tip: This is NO A+ from the Better Business Bureau that is A LIE....
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Tuckerton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stayed here for a few days it was great very well kept rooms very nice property bob is very profestional he is great at costomer service, the staff here are great they go outta there way to please the guest .The pool is nice and very lovely my wife and kids really enjoyed it here thank you again to the factilty for a welcomeing relaxing stay !

• Stayed July 2014
Galloway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This hotel is kept so nice the rooms are spacious very clean the beds are the most comtable I've EVER SLEPT IN ! Big mirror with vanity style lights with enough space to put all ur cosmetics not too mention the pool is awesome, I've stayed in many hotels with pools and this pool is the nicest and deepest on the pike it's also kept very clean . I was in a bad situation and bob helped me out he is understanding and nice it's like a family here very welcoming and bob also keeps up with the place he keeps the parking lot looking great it's safe here the galloway police are very close there are cameras for you protection this hotel is a great place to stay and recommend it to anyone my son said he never wants to leave lol thanks Bob for being so kind
A happy guest, crystal Norflet

• Stayed July 2014
eht
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I come here all the time just to relax. I check-in and great dressed then go and get my nails and feet done first. Then I come back to my room and order food and enjoy a nice swim in the pool. I haven't had not one problem when I come here. You couldn't get me to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel is small, adorable and has great rooms and a lovely pool. The staff cannot do enough for you and they have accommodated me in every possible way. It also has the best pillows. I do not want to leave.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

As soon as my boyfriend and I got to the hotel, we had to buzz in when we got there and we buzzed it and nobody came, we kept having to buzz it and about 15 minutes later someone finally came out. It was only about 11pm, so it wasn't even that late.

When we got into our room it smelled, really bad, the sheets smelled gross like they never wash them, everything was dirty in the bathroom, the headboard above the bed was all scratched up. They didn't give us any towels or small shampoo bottles or even soap to clean up with. For $120 I would at least expect some shampoo, soap, and towels. The beds were very very uncomfortable, and the sheets were the cheap itchy kind.

I did not feel safe in this hotel, I made my boyfriend sleep by the window. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, there are plenty of other hotels on the same road that looked much nicer, and safer for less.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn
Atrium Inn
#2 of 18 in Galloway
3.5 of 5 stars 20 reviews
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City? Share your experiences!