“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in Galloway
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I had a nice time and enjoyed my stay.. Will surely tell my friends about this hotel and the service...and the way they treat people....I mainly like how I still had a room ready eventhou I showed up two hours late to check in

• Stayed April 2014

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at plenty of hotels and motels in Atlantic city and on the white horse pike, the reason I choose the galloway travelodge over all of them is...
Overall value, the friendliest front desk and housekeeping people, the rooms are great, nice telivision, nice refrigerator, microwave, cleanliness, the prices are incredibly cheap.
I will continue to be a loyal customer to the travelodge on 7th ave. On the white horse pike. I haven't found a better place to stay, and doubt I will anytime soon, five stars in my book, big thumbs up!!!!

Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is real nice. The manager and the cleaning lady was so nice. Everthing was clean and it's close to alantic city and all the shopping areas.when I got here I did not have to wait I got my room right away. I also got a parking spot in front of my room. Also the parking was free. I was suppost to stay for 2 days but I liked it so much I stayed the whole week. I will b back in one week .

Eht
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Friendly staff .. The hotel manager was nice.. We didn't like are first room we was in so called him and he changed are room without a problem and was really nice about it.. We got the morning phone call that we asked for and 30 min late checkout as well.. Over all it's a good hotel for the price and we enjoyed our stay ..

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

The room is a Good size , it's quite in the area as well as the hotel , they gave us extra towels and was so nice . The price of the room was the cheapest in the area and checkin and out was fast and simple .. I will come here again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Atlantic City

Address: 316 E White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in Galloway
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Atlantic City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Absecon Travelodge
Absecon Travel Lodge
Travelodge Absecon
Travel Lodge Absecon

If you own or manage Travelodge Atlantic City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.