“Breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 2000 Bonus Points
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Galloway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bronx, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I checked in on thrursday with my children and when I got my room, my room was so durty and it smelled so bad like a ash tray, I almost caugh an ashma attack. I went to see the manager "BOB: who he seems nice for a minute, but after he told that I got what I reserved, didnt even care about seen me with that I was havign problems breathing, I told him he needed to change the room or I was going to call 911, keep in mind that I had 3 small chidren and 6 months pregnant. I felt so discriminated because it seems like he have hidden issues with women. the next morning we got up to eat since he advertise continental breakfast, he told us that he doesnt offer any breakfast on weekdays and when I comfronted on the advertisment he walked away. my children were tramautized by the constant harrasing calls because my chidlren were walking to loud, I told him I would call the police if he continue to harrast me and my chidlren. He lied about having an indoor pool, but he doesnt specify that it is not available on the winter time, Very rude and not friendly at all. people like him should not be managing a bussiness without any serious empathy and customer services. The room appeard to be ok, but then there is this loud heater that is worse than an old motor that scares you in the middle of the night. Please, Please do not booked any rooms from this place or send any one here, for God Sake..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bobrathod, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Atlantic City, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
i am so soory you have bed experience my hotel.see book smoking room see complain smoking smell i tell her you book smoking room thats way see feel cigarette smell. i give her non smoking room see never tell me any 911 becose i give her non smoking room riht away .i not under stend way see tell discriminated women.chidlren were walking to loud thats way i call her room only one time other customer omplain.not harrast chidlren never ever. never call second time.we never tell any one or any website about having an indoor pool.my ac/heater unit is brand new smoth working no any loudy voice.see stay 3 night no any complain.I Apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience.
Verona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This past weekend is one I'd like to forget. The small room was crowded with furniture, the bedding was clean but had holes and burns in it, the rug was ragged at the entrance, the heating blew overheated air or you were cold, and the bathroom walls and ceiling was under renovation. It was not a good weekend for us.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Taiwan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Budget hotel with good free wi-fi internet service and air conditioner, but according the hotel website, the hotel provide free complimentary breakfast, in fact, the hotel provide complimentary breakfast only at Friday and Saturday, from 8:00 to 11:00, it is not a good service for people who leave the hotel early before 8:00, more over, the breakfast provide just bread and coffee, without any fruits shown in the hotel's Photos and Videos.

The guest room is comfortable and spacious, equipped with video on demand with a fee. The ice machine looks like not functioning for a long time.

Room Tip: Budget hotel with great internet service, but not so good service
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Glen Burnie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Security needs to be looked at my wife wanted to leave because of door frame broken she was worry i had to put the chair on the door knob maybe next trip you can comp the room to her so she can see you care about your guest and take care of your guest when they see something not right and makes them feel safe
thank you .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Atlantic City

Address: 316 E White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Atlantic City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Absecon Travelodge
Absecon Travel Lodge
Travelodge Absecon
Travel Lodge Absecon

If you own or manage Travelodge Atlantic City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.