“Great shiervice, clean and spacious room.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
“Great shiervice, clean and spacious room.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012 via mobile

I happened to stay a night at this motel, and would say that the manager was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The room was very much within the budget and was clean. Motel is located witin 20 mins from Atlantic City, and there are many restaurants in the area. I would return again, and recommend it to other visitors.

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I have never reviewed hotels, but definetly feel the need to review this one. We booked a jacuzzi room ahead of time. Pictures on the website very misleading!!!!!. as in a completely different room. The pic on the website looks nice. Looks like it might even be a circle bed with a canopy and mirrors around a jacuzzi. It looks like a very decent room. We get there and it is disgusting fleabag motel with people that live there not just stay for the night. The room didn't even come close to acceptable. It was smoking and they didn't have a nonsmoking jacuzzi room. There was a beercap on the floor and cigarette burns in the comforter. Disgusting!! Stayed for the night.. Left at 8:30 in the morning and went in for the coffee and breakfast. Had to get the manager out of bed and even though the breakfast said it went from 8-11.. nothing was started. The manager was still in his pjs. Never ever ever will I stay at a travelodge again. Gross!!!

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
congers
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

travelodge absecon rooms clean staff friendly helpful' great value

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Oaklyn, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

Where do I start...first of all, I travel frequently, both for work and for pleasure. Most of the time I choose more economical locations with the realistic expectation that it won't be great. However, this place didn't even come close to meeting my lowest expectations! The problems started with the fact that I accidentally reserved the room for the wrong night. The manager was nice enough to comp me for the no-show reservation when I showed up on the night I was intending to be there, but since it was a Friday night, I ended up with a smoking room instead of a nonsmoking one. Besides smelling slightly of stale cigarette smoke, this room had stains on the carpet, stains on the furniture, and a fairly large cigarette-burn hole in one of the comforters. The door didn't quite fit the frame, so there was a 1/2-inch gap from the doorknob to the floor. Some other highlights...dirty bath towels, dead bugs in the ice from the ice machine, and poor lighting in the room (low wattage bulbs + inconsistent lighting throughout the room). This place is located on a strip with lots of other hotels, so I have plenty of other places to choose from when I return to that area, even though this hotel is one of the least expensive of the bunch. My advice? Follow my example...I'll never stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011 via mobile

Room was clean. Staff courteous. Great room for the money !

• Stayed November 2011
Northampton, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

From the moment I arrived, November 7, 2011, I had a pleasant experience. Paul, who is a family member of the owners, checked me in quickly and smoothly. He is very friendly and helpful. He asked me if I needed a map, which I did. The room was a non-smoking room, which was what I had requested. The TV worked well. The microwave and small fridge were in excellent condition. The king size mattress and pillows were comfortable enough. NO BEDBUGS! The shower and toilet worked well and were in good condition. However, the faucet for the sink was loose, and I had to baby it for fear that it would not stop running or leaking. I ended up having no serious problems with it. The room had three chairs and a table, the latter which had a marble top (classy). I stayed three nights and was happy I chose Travelodge for my stay. As it turned out, I didn't mind not staying right in Atlantic City. I'm really not a casino person, and a few hours there was enough. For me it was more convenient to stay in Absecon, which was closer to Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge. I spent three beautifully sunny and warm November days at the Refuge, bicycling, hiking and birding. I love nature, and this wetland reserve was full of wildlife, especially waterfowl.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

if you like flop houses this is for you. i pre-paid because it's a wyndham property. Bed was o.k. if you arrive at midnight. woke up to rusty drain in shower, rust all over Empty tissue dispenser, and the look of a room that has not changed since 1980. air condiotioner leaked water all night, but it worked

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City? Share your experiences!