since this hotel is so filthy it serves no other purpose than to be a parking lot. i am concluding my weekend at this "establishment" and i couldn't be more regretful. first, my family and i reserved three rooms for three nights for $95. the manager told us it was for only two nights and kept trying to sell us the jacuzzi room for an extra $20. we declined but he still was persistent. the staff have proven to be incompetent, lazy and very apathetic about their place of employment. my uncle was about to take a shower and the door was so outdated that it locked him in. my aunt attempted to help him by ramming her shoulder into the door. didnt work. i called the front desk so the manager can bring a key or some other tool to open the door. he walked in and made a sad attempt at opening the door. he ran back out the room to try something else. it took my aunt pulling a "mcgyver" and jimmying the door with a plastic knife. im concerned because what if no one was here when my uncle was locked in? what if there was a fire?? you would have to either bang on the floor or wall and hope there is some one there to help, hurt yourself by breaking down the door or hope the maid comes. (to be honest, i havent seen one yet)
Speaking of the bathroom. the shower is very unpredictable. every single one of us got burned because the water changed temperature suddenly. two of us almost fell in the tub because of the hot water.
my cousin took the jacuzzi room after the manager offered it for free. then promptly kicked her out the very next morning for a paying customer. he banged on her door when he knew she was in there with her husband and 11 month old baby. the baby even had a hard time sleeping because of the overload of mold and mildew. my cousin couldnt even stay the second night. she left in the middle of the day, child and hubby in tow.
i believe this place is where drug dealers hang out and hookers get laid. i was unfortunate enough to have hornballs next door because they kept me up half the night with the headboard banging. my phone doesnt work so i couldn't call and complain.
my uncle's fridge door fell on his feet. Poor guy fell down the stairs. im glad this hazard site hasn't caused more serious damage.
The tvs are old. the lamp had a ripped plug. i told the manager about it and he said he took it out. its still in the room. the plug is a safety issue. you could be electrocuted or your child. wallpaper is falling off the walls. so is the paint.
please avoid if humanly possible. this place should be used as a set on the show "the walking dead" but im not sure if i would come back, even during a zombie apocalypse.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Budgetel Inn & Suites Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.