“DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. FILTHY, FILTHY, FILTHY! See pictures”
Me personally this is the worse hotel I've ever stayed at. I felt bad for having my dog here. The floors look like they haven't been moped in months. The doors and walls just FILTHY. The kitchen sink was nasty. The stove nasty. The burners has foil under them. No pots, pans, eating or cooking utensils as you can see from the pictures. When I called the front desk and ask if they had pots and pans I was told "no". The refrigerator nasty. The bathroom FILTHY. Check out the picture and see what we found down the drain when we tried cleaning the tub. FILTHY, FILTHY, FILTHY. The towels were a brownish looking color. We were suppose to have a non smoking room but the room smelled of smoke. Cigarette burns all over the night stand. The covers and sheets FILTHY. There were spider webs up on the wall over the beds. The chairs to the table has all kinds of stains. If this room had not been prepaid there is no way in HELL I would have stayed here. We spent more money on sheets, disinfectant, cooking utensil, and other things to try and make our stay comfortable as we paid for the room. I've stayed at way more better places for the same price so I don't want to hear "you get what you pay for". I am surprise this place is still open for business. They need to be shut down for some serious cleaning issues.
Go somewhere else PERIOD!
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.