“Much better options elsewhere” 2 of 5 stars

America's Best Inn & Suites Galloway
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   304 East White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Tucson, Arizona
“Much better options elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This motel is sandwiched between so many other motels so keep driving/Internet searching! Room was decent enough, not super clean. Management was very polite but shady! Internet says one price then they charged me another. Website says check out is 12 but when I got down to the office they already charged me for the next night bc "checkout was 11". Then all of a sudden the rate had changed and became more expensive than any other motels on that road! Then got a phone call to haggle prices. I'm on vacation I want clear cut answers and the best for my money. This place is not it! Best Western saved my trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Jersey City, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I checked in the Sunday before Labor day out of desparation and regretted every second.
The manager bragged how new and clean the rooms are. What a lie, I have never stayed at such a filthy, dated hotel in my life. He continued to lie and told me he owned several chains in the area and they are all sold out. The only reason I stayed was that I was so tired I couldn't drive much further.
There are much better hotels in the area and better priced. Just keep driving.
Victor

Room Tip: I learned that before checking in you can ask to see a room. Next I will do that for sure.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed in some places that were not of the best accomidations but this place is by far the WORST!

There was no toliet paper, dried blood all ove the bathroom floor. The tub was not cleaned in god knows how long.

They just had flat sheets throw on top of the exposed mattress!

This place needs to be SHUT DOWN by the board of health!!!!

Disgusting, save your money do not stay here! I rather pay 150 or more to stay somewhere else.

This is really one of those places where you don't even get what you pay for!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Goshen, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Cheap and nasty. No hot water in shower. Everything was grubby. Bedspreads very old and felt dirty; sheets coarse, stained, grubby. Stains in bathroom, walls and floors dirty. Noisy from traffic and other guests -- anything people in room above did seemed magnified. I also felt unsafe. Did I mention no hot water in shower? Oh, I did. No alarm clock, no tissues.

On the plus side, Free wireless internet -- see bigger sign near TV. The staff/manager(?) seemed pleasant, although dismissive when I called at 4am to say someone was trying to get into my room and had been trying for some minutes. He said it was probably another guest making a mistake. (Yes, he was groggy having been woken up. I'd just been woken up, too -- but was not at all groggy, being anxious.) I should have called police, I guess, although he was maybe right this time since finally the guy stopped trying and went into another room. Also on the plus side, there's a service station with Dunkin Donuts next door. I didn't see any bedbugs or get bites (saw the other reviews...too late.)

Room Tip: Bring your own sheets and bedding, tissues, alarm clock. If you must stay here, consider it similar...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ocean county
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

First off..... The people who run this place should be put in jail for all the money they rob from the customers. Then you have a 50/50 chance of either bedbugs or roaches. Take your pick. And then you have the front desk kid who sleeps with the cleaning lady in any empty room, so that explains the dirty rooms and horrible service... That being said....... NEVER EVER GO THERE!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011 via mobile

The customer service sucks and the manager is unprofessional he tells me that the bite marks on my back face and my arm. The guy at the front desk tells me that I bought the bed bugs with me how dare he that is insulting to not only me but my boyfriend as well. Do not stay at this hotel at all!!!! I repeat do not stay here run far far far away:((((((

• Stayed June 2011
Limerick, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

The place was terrible I would not recommend that anyone stay there , my dad reserved it online and had to pay upfront or else we would have left when we pulled in, when I was walking upstairs to our room there were what appeared to be hookers. We had gone fishing during the day so we wanted to get showers and sleep, so I went and took a shower and the
fixtures were falling off the wall and the cieling was peeling and when I wanted to lay down I noticed that the sheets and comforters had a ton of stains that appeared to be blood and what not. I really think the place needs to be closed down and when I get home today I plan to take multiple baths and showers. Also they advertised cable and free wi fi but the wifi had
a password on it and when they gave it to us it would not connect and most of the cable stations even local were locked I think we paid 110 for one night I would say they should charge 30 a night based on the upkeep or lack there of.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to America's Best Inn & Suites Galloway? Share your experiences!