“HORRIBLE!!! AND BEDBUGS!!! YUCK!!!” 1 of 5 stars

America's Best Inn & Suites Galloway
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   304 East White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
ocean county
“HORRIBLE!!! AND BEDBUGS!!! YUCK!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

First off..... The people who run this place should be put in jail for all the money they rob from the customers. Then you have a 50/50 chance of either bedbugs or roaches. Take your pick. And then you have the front desk kid who sleeps with the cleaning lady in any empty room, so that explains the dirty rooms and horrible service... That being said....... NEVER EVER GO THERE!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011 via mobile

The customer service sucks and the manager is unprofessional he tells me that the bite marks on my back face and my arm. The guy at the front desk tells me that I bought the bed bugs with me how dare he that is insulting to not only me but my boyfriend as well. Do not stay at this hotel at all!!!! I repeat do not stay here run far far far away:((((((

• Stayed June 2011
Limerick, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

The place was terrible I would not recommend that anyone stay there , my dad reserved it online and had to pay upfront or else we would have left when we pulled in, when I was walking upstairs to our room there were what appeared to be hookers. We had gone fishing during the day so we wanted to get showers and sleep, so I went and took a shower and the
fixtures were falling off the wall and the cieling was peeling and when I wanted to lay down I noticed that the sheets and comforters had a ton of stains that appeared to be blood and what not. I really think the place needs to be closed down and when I get home today I plan to take multiple baths and showers. Also they advertised cable and free wi fi but the wifi had
a password on it and when they gave it to us it would not connect and most of the cable stations even local were locked I think we paid 110 for one night I would say they should charge 30 a night based on the upkeep or lack there of.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Ocala, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

Basic small motel room. Mattress was very, very hard. Got no sleep as it was extremely uncomfortable. Turned air conditioner on but couldn't adjust it and was very cold in room. Safety latch on door was broken off. Not enough light by sink for husband to shave. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

I booked a great rate for Valentine's weekend, via travelocity, for $53 a night for a jacuzzi room. Of course this was too good to be true.
The day before my stay, I called the hotel and, after multiple busy signals, the manager picked up and said he didn't have my confirmation. I said this was impossible, since I had booked two rooms, confirmed via travelocity. My credit card was already charged!!!
Travelocity got involved, but couldn't get a hold of the manager, again, a constant busy signal. He claimed all his rooms were sold out at first, but miraculously, he could open up two regular rooms at the same rate I would have paid!
At this point I said how could I be sure THIS reservation wouldn't be honored?
I asked to be rebooked to another hotel.
After three hours with Travelocity I was booked into a Travelodge-while on hold I started reading the tripadvisor reviews for that one.
I am traveling with a baby and my parents. I can't have hookers in the parking lot and mold in the room.
But the travelocity operator wouldn't refund me until I spoke to two supervisors.
All in all this took inxs of 4 hours to correct.
Finally I said forget Atlantic City and we went to Bethlehem, PA instead, and had a wonderful time. The quality of people is better and so are the surroundings. You won't be seeing me in AC for a long time!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2009

could not get my money back and the receptionist got an attitude with me for even asking for my money back

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

We stayed her b/c the price, reviews, and location were good. The place looks as though it was nice not long ago but is being run into the ground. Rooms are big and fairly nice, but poorly maintained. telephone did not work. We initially had a water damaged room. The guy at the desk was awol when we had problems. No one was in the office in the morning and, needless to say, neither was the advertised breakfast.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends

Been to America's Best Inn & Suites Galloway? Share your experiences!