“DONT EVER STAY HERE!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Liberty Inn

You added Liberty Inn to your Saves list
Liberty Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   252 East White Horse Pike (Route 30), Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Maryland
“DONT EVER STAY HERE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2008

This was a Hotel from Hell! It is not what the Web Site Makes it out to be! Room is Falling apart!! Really small!! SMELLS LIKE SMOKE, You don't get the room you asked for!! And the Bathrooms are like a small closet. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!!! Don't Stay here it is not WORTH the money you pay!! The Jacuzzi is about 2 feet from the bed.....UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Staff Did not help at all! LEFT my room, didnt even stay the 2 days I resvered!

• Liked — NOTHING! It was REALLY bad!
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2008

I called this location a few days before my arrival. I spoke with one of the employees about a NS King Jacuzzi and the rate. I was told the rate and decided to book it. We arrived to find that room was a double and smoking and we did not get the rate we were told over the phone. I told the manager Anthony Shah that this was not the room I reserved, he offered no apology just told me that that was all they had. He would give me my money back if I wanted, I did. I then told him that I would be writing a review. He replied that he didn't care if I was George Bush. I got very angry for the way he was treating me. The "discussion" became very heated on both sides and profanity was exchanged. He told me that I could not tell him how I felt and he started yelling at me telling me what I could and could not do. He was rude and confrontational. So in conclusion, if you want a smelly room that was not what you reserved and to be abused by the MANAGER then go here. If you don't please make sure you stay at one of the "Chain" hotels. It is not worth it to get a "cheap" room. Because the people that work there are just as cheap as the room. This man does not realize that we are the customer and we should be treated with respect because our word is what keeps them in business. Please help in making this hotel go out of business. It is not worth it.

• Liked — NOTHING
  • Disliked — Everything and especially the manager
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2007

I was leery at first, thinking it was going to be a seedy motel but I was wrong. The front desk was great and helpful, answering any questions we had about Atlantic City and things to do. The room was ready when we arrived and it was very clean, even the jacuzzi was cleaned. The mirrors on the wall, were a nice touch, as well as the red light. The next day, we loved it so much we added another night, and was informed that if we only wanted to say for a few hours and not the night, it would cost $10 and hour. We liked that because it gave some extra sleep time the next morning. Recommended for an informal romantic getaway.

• Stayed November 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2006

Computer rental & Dvd player with movies. And an excellent host Anthony Shah.

• Liked — Huge Rooms, Good looking furniture with mirrors & big jacuzzi tub, Dvd player with movies & computer rental facility.
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Liberty Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Liberty Inn

Address: 252 East White Horse Pike (Route 30), Galloway, NJ 08205
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Hotel Class:2 star — Liberty Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Liberty Hotel Galloway

If you own or manage Liberty Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.