“''Outstanding Service''” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Liberty Inn

You added Liberty Inn to your Saves list
Liberty Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   252 East White Horse Pike (Route 30), Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Newark, New Jersey
“''Outstanding Service''”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Arrived early on Saturday around 10 in the morning, front desk manager was very friendly and let me check in early without an additional charge. Room was clean,32'' Plasma tv had infinity on demand. Had no odor of smoke and was larger then some of the surrounding places I have stayed in. Wawa is across the street, liquor store is a quarter mile away along with Dennys and a Dunkin Donuts, Goodfellows Rest. all within a 5 minute walk. This was not like a Hilton or Holiday Inn but I was happy enough upon leaving that I gave him a deposit for the following week. Hope this helps you travelers looking for an affordable clean convienent hotel the next time they visit Atlantic City. Front desk managers were so helpful and they had the best coffee I ever had besides Starbucks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Me and my wife planned to visit Atlantic city for a week and this turned out to be best place to stay. It was not so costly and the service were superb. Anthony was simply awesome. I will suggest everyone to live here when visiting Atlantic city or nearby places.
Thanks Anthony and team Liberty INN for making our trip memorable.
Jay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Peak summer season long weekend we decided to travel Atlantic City for a mini vacation. I checked online with couple Hotel Motels and later on we booked at Liberty Inn in Galloway. Let me tell you the best thing for a new travelers who never been to AC. The manager Anthony, welcome us with a friendly smile, helped up with our luggage, direct us to next door Denny's restaurant with 20% off, gave us an easy direction to AC and gave us his business card incase if we get lost on our way to AC. Now these things are more than money. Our room was cool and clean. I did not expect amenities like big franchised cause you pay more to get all those extra things which you hardly use. Our room had big King size bed, extra towels, Fridge, 32'' Plasma TV and a Microwave which lots of Hotels does not have in their rooms. All these for the price of $ 79 on a Saturday long weekend night which you cannot beat in the area. For anyone who is a budget traveler, this Motel is the best of all. Thanks to the manager who made us feel like home.
We sure will recommend this place to all our friends and family.

Room Tip: Next time we will choose Hot Tub Jacuzzi Room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I got off the parkway and ended up there by chance.The management was very friendly and helpful.The rooms were clean enough,bring a towel and a blanket though both are very thin at the hotel. My MAIN problem was the mexicans that were hanging around on the staircases and hanging all over the balconies,most on cell phones.Two of them made my wife feel very uncomfortable when she went out to our car and they were oogling and calling her names in spanish.Very rude and loud even later on when we were trying to sleep a few of them were just "hanging out" in front of our window !! Basically,if this is allowed at this establishment I will not be back. THE MANAGEMENT NEVER WENT OUTSIDE TO ASK THEM.TO STOP HANGING. AROUND OTHER PEOLES WINDOWS/DOORS,or to at least to quiet down or.go.to.their own rooms. Very annoying. The place next door was better, Jourey End i think was the name?

• Stayed June 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

i will never come back! price is cheap, perfect. but i got us arounf 2 looking for a drink so i thought the office vending machine was my only way since the outdoor one only carried redbull. luckily the man was at the front desk but after almost near begging ke let me use it. so i went back to my room. i heard hustle and bustle and saw sunlight so i went back to the vendig machine for a snack. this time a lady came out and yelled 'didnt my husband tell yoy not till 9am we need sleep too' (he NEVER told me that! im an openminded symp and empathetic person and sincerely apolgized for waking them up. i suggested they put a note on the door or in the room explaining the hours to avoid a debacle like mine but she said 'this is my hotel dont have to put what i dont want to' well lady thats not my fault, or the nect persons. learn common courtesy, respect, manners, and custimer service. i will never be back. a little kindness goes so far and stays in your memory. shame this negative stay will also. dont let the price fool you! they signed up for a 24 hr job, get used to working it. FIRST AND LAST STAY!

signed,
hungey & thirsty at 8:05

• Stayed January 2013
Pine Hill, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great customer satisfaction. Always feel comfortable and the rooms are always clean and up to par. Only place I stay when I come down to the casinos. Absolutely love the king suites with the jacuzzi with the jets and they are a reasonable price on any room that you get. The boardwalk is about five minutes away from the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Upland, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I booked this hotel on booking.com for one night in the king jacuzzi room, I was charged $55 online which wasn't too bad, when I got to the hotel to check in, they charged me $65.55 due to sales tax supposedly. The room was very outdated and dirty. Smelled like cigarettes and mold. The shower and jacuzzi tub had mold in all the cracked grout. There was skin floating around in the jacuzzi that was not mine. The bed sheets had stains and the blanket smelled like body odor. When I complained they told me they could not do anything and I should have said something within the first 10 minutes of checking in to receive a refund. I didn't fall asleep until 7:30 a.m, because the bed was disgusting and uncomfortable, slept for 2 hours in this place. They do not offer anything like coffee, tea, or toiletries. Check out time is 11 a.m, and they called my room at 10:30 to ask if I wanted to stay anothe night (already knowing about my complaints) and then reminded me that check out was in 30 mins. There was no ligit "maid service." and finally, when I went to check out to complaint one last time, the manager was TELLING me how I had used the jacuzzi tub when I first got in the room. How would HE know that? Very uncomfortAble place to stay. I'm not sure if there were cameras in the room or if they had gone in it while I was out. Definitely do not stay here, very dirty and uncomfortable. It is not worth your money.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Liberty Inn? Share your experiences!