“Marcella mace” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Liberty Inn

You added Liberty Inn to your Saves list
Liberty Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   252 East White Horse Pike (Route 30), Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Pine Hill, New Jersey, United States
“Marcella mace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great customer satisfaction. Always feel comfortable and the rooms are always clean and up to par. Only place I stay when I come down to the casinos. Absolutely love the king suites with the jacuzzi with the jets and they are a reasonable price on any room that you get. The boardwalk is about five minutes away from the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Upland, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I booked this hotel on booking.com for one night in the king jacuzzi room, I was charged $55 online which wasn't too bad, when I got to the hotel to check in, they charged me $65.55 due to sales tax supposedly. The room was very outdated and dirty. Smelled like cigarettes and mold. The shower and jacuzzi tub had mold in all the cracked grout. There was skin floating around in the jacuzzi that was not mine. The bed sheets had stains and the blanket smelled like body odor. When I complained they told me they could not do anything and I should have said something within the first 10 minutes of checking in to receive a refund. I didn't fall asleep until 7:30 a.m, because the bed was disgusting and uncomfortable, slept for 2 hours in this place. They do not offer anything like coffee, tea, or toiletries. Check out time is 11 a.m, and they called my room at 10:30 to ask if I wanted to stay anothe night (already knowing about my complaints) and then reminded me that check out was in 30 mins. There was no ligit "maid service." and finally, when I went to check out to complaint one last time, the manager was TELLING me how I had used the jacuzzi tub when I first got in the room. How would HE know that? Very uncomfortAble place to stay. I'm not sure if there were cameras in the room or if they had gone in it while I was out. Definitely do not stay here, very dirty and uncomfortable. It is not worth your money.

• Stayed August 2012
Upland, Ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

First off, we booked this hotel off booking.com, the total for a one night king jacuzzi came out to $55, when et got there they charged us $65 because they claim it's a casino location so tax is 15%. We walked into the room right after check In And immediately got blasted with a sting scent of urine mixed with cigarette smoke. The room was so filthy, the caulking around the hot ton was all moldy and hardly even there. The shower head had orange mold around it where the water comes out, the air conditioning was not working, so I had to take the filters out myself and scrub them because they were so black and built up with dust, the bed had crumbs in it from whomever was there before us, the "towels" were so thin and stained all over, pillows were paper thin, showers had no hot water. An hour before checkout the management called our hotel room asking if we intended on staying another night because it was "getting close to checkout." when we tried speaking with the manager once we checked out that we werent happy, he commented saying "we give you ten minutes after Checkin for you to decide whether you want to stay there or not" uh how were we supposed to know this? They somehow knew when we used the jacuzzi? That's the weirdest part. We used it and then went to the beach, someone else posted saying they went into their room without permission, I'm thinking the same thing happened to us. STAY AWAY from this place! Not worth $65 a night!

• Stayed August 2012
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here on the weekend, and it was terrific. The manager was extremely nice and the rooms, even a bit outdated, were very large and clean. It is about maybe 10 to 15 minutes from Atlantic city and there are tons of shops, grocery stores, and anything you may need within walking distance from the hotel. We are going back in October and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. It is also extremely quiet and peaceful even on a highway. We love this place! I'm not sure what happened to the people who are complaining about it; it is inexpensive as hell, clean and the staff are great!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Norcross, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This place is right off the garden city parkway which is great!
The price was 39.99 ( including tax ) not bad...but Wha'ch expect.
Old, terribly outdated..we had a handicapped room, which we very large, but they were
storing a small vending machine in the room? Refrig didn't work to well..
the bed, not comfy at all for the few hours I was there. But, at least felt like a teen on a date at a cheap hotel.
When trying to check out at 7am the clerk was a sleep in the back somewhere, she did get up to answer the doorbell...oops sorry to have waken you...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

I stay here all the time with my girlfriend,check in is quick and rooms are not bad for the low price.

• Stayed June 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

The Front desk girl was very proffesional and nice the rooms was spacious and comfortable. I stayed here bymyself and it was relaxing and peaceful just how I wanted it to be

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Liberty Inn? Share your experiences!