“Nice Changes” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Smithville, New Jersey
“Nice Changes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I like the changes they made! Not so dingy anymore. Very nice decor has a diner bar feel. I had a nice brunch with mom, she had breakfast and I had lunch. It did not matter the time. I went back for drinks one night with my fiance and it was really nice to sit at the bar and relax.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlantic City, NJ
“Good Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

My husband and I stopped in at the newly reopened Pitney Tavern which is now called Pitney Pub for breakfast and what a good place indeed! Our waitress, Tracey was so pleasant and helpful and told us different things about their menu which has alot of great food items to choose from. I had eggs and potatoes....made fresh nice and warm when placed in front of me....the prices of their food was very resaonable too!. We would definitely go back again. Try them out.....I would recommend them for sure.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Galloway, New Jersey
“Glad we tried the new "old" Pitney Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Last Monday we tried the recently opened Pitney Pub and were happily surprised. The menu was varied - giving everyone in our family something they liked - and the service was outstanding. We had breakfast and lunch items, all very good. The next day we picked up pizza to take home, which was also yummy! I am looking forward to going back for dinner.

• Visited January 2012