“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Galloway
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Full service bar Great Happy Hour drink and Food Specials 4-7 PM Daily at the bar Serving Breakfast & Dinner Early Bird Menu Prime Rib Specials on Weekends Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Specials Reservation Accepted No Longer Doing Live Music on Saturdays
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Love the vast menu, something for everyone. Always a nice atmosphere with good food and service. My favorite is the crab bisque.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Nice Location!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My family went to this restaurant because it was the only one we saw along the main road. The inside was very nice but when it came to the service it was very poor. The waitress seems to be new because she was very inexperienced with our orders. The food was average. But, the poor service came when I went to pay for our meals. I sat waiting for her to take by payment for about 10-15 minutes and she never came. I finally gave my payment to the gentleman at the front table with a reduced tip.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Breakfast and a bad cook”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our breakfast was so bad today 7/2/14. No management to help the process, waiter not interested in the issue. Only one car in the parking lot was the big hint we ignored. Sticking to Sheas right down the street, always A* service and food, the wait is so worth it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brevard, North Carolina
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

The menu has lots of choices, prices are not bad... Nice atmosphere. We had the cheese pizza. Pathetic sauce was sweet. I liked it but my bf thought it was too sweet.

Visited June 2014
Absecon, New Jersey, United States
“Nice looking place not good food or service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We live down the street from this restaurant and have not been there since it was a BYOB when they first opened. I probably won't go back. We walked in and sat at the bar to have something to eat. I questioned the bartender about the food and specials and was told he didn't know the menu since he has only been part time for about a year. Really and you don't know the menu? First off the menu is very big and not easy on the eye but my husband settled on the stuffed pork chop from the early bird menu. The bartender/server had no idea what it came with although I did point out that it stated on the menu what it was served with. He then tried to argue with me but I then said please just order it the way it is on the menu. The pork chop was very dry, the stuffing tasted like stove top, and the brown gravy looked and tasted like it came out of a jar. It was thick and jelly like. I order a house salad and had a hard time making the bartender/server understand that I wanted Balsamic Vinegar not Balsamic Vinaigrette. I also ordered the Ahi Tuna appetizer rare. You now I had to send it back when it came out med rare. Also the tuna was not a very good grade. While sitting there, we began to get very uncomfortable with how hot and humid it was in the restaurant. We mentioned it to the manager and he apologized but said there was nothing he could do the unit was not working properly. The whole experience was not very pleasant and can not see any reason to return. The one good thing was the bottle of wine we ordered was good. Thank heaven for saving grace.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere