“overnight stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway

You added Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway to your Saves list
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 East White Horse Pike, Route 30 East, Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Special Offer
25% Off Manager's Special
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Galloway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Getting to the point. You shouldn't have to pay $10 dollars fee a day for extra person in your room. Plus the room was smaller then the picture and my sheet had stains on them. And the pillows were hard and flat and the shower have mole.

Room Tip: knock out walls make rooms bigger, clean rooms, new linen, pillows,
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ACCountryHearthInn, Manager at Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway, responded to this review, January 31, 2015
Thank You For Stay At Country Hearth Inn And Review. Please let me know, how can we do more better and comfortable stay for your next visit. Sorry for any inconvenience. Again We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. As always, we appreciate your business.
Princeton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I hate to be so critical, because the staff were very nice, but truth be told this was a mistake -- even for one night.

We booked our room late, so not much was available -- we paid $200 each for 2 rooms for a Saturday night stay. The rooms are tired and dated. The pillows were flat and uncomfortable. There was no blanket -- only the bedspread, and I never use those. Never. We used 2 beach towels (our own) as blankets. Did I mention the beds were noisy -- sounded like a plastic bottle being crushed when you sat down on them.

The drapes were pinned back with string -- apparently to keep them from blowing around from the noisy AC unit. Which was unable to drown out the sound of a major domestic dispute in the unit above.

As another reviewer pointed out the sink was held up by 2 unpainted 2x2's (not a big deal, but it goes towards the overall lack of quality). The rug was so dirty and sticky, we dared not go barefoot. The corner where the tub met the floor had black mold. Cracked tile across the floor. Not enough TP. You name it. If I could give this place a zero, I would.

I see the other reviews and I am astonished -- in a 2-1/2 star hotel, all I really care about is a comfortable nights sleep and a clean room. The Country Hearth failed miserably in both.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I posted this review to the wrong hotel at first but it was ment for this one! Not the one in California! The staff here were very nice and accommodating. Last year we stayed at the super 8 across the street and it was awful, the country hearth inn is much better!! The breakfast, service, and rooms are much nicer than I had expected here. The breakfast lobby has places to sit while you eat and if you want a waffle they'll make one for you. They also have a toasting machine that can toast your bagels and bread. The room had a stand in shower that was spacious and toilet were in one room. The sink was in the main room that had a giant mirror and a makeup mirror. On the bathroom door there was a full body morrow as well. Considering as to how I have to see myself from every angle while I get ready this was perfect for me! I highly recommend this place to everyone. Great price and great stay! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My family and I often stay on this strip to save a few bucks when visiting the shore. This was by far the nicest one in the area. Rooms were clean, staff is friendly, and location is great. For a small hotel the breakfast was better than expected, many thanks to the clerk who made the waffles for me and my children! We will definitely book here again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Upton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and me rented a room for 4 nights a couple of weeks ago and I can honestly say that we did not regret it. Sure, there were some minor details that could be improved but the price was right and the staff was very courteous and helpful.
The location was great and should you decide to have a meal nearby, go to Denny's on the same side of the road and at a walking distance. The food is very good, served by a very pleasant staff and the prices are very reasonable.
In a nutshell, do not hesitate to reserve at the Country Hearth Inn :-)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Wildwood, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Not a bad 2 night stay, Price was right for $40 for 2 nights on the weekdays. Room was pretty clean, Bathroom needed updating. Maids did not clean my room the second night which was not okay. But over all a pretty decent motel near atlantic city, staff was friendly and helpful. will stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway
#7 of 18 in Galloway
3.5 of 5 stars 94 reviews
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North

Been to Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway? Share your experiences!