“The most courteous people in a motel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway

Save Saved
You added Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway to your Saves list
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 East White Horse Pike, Route 30 East, Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Galloway
Lorain, Ohio
“The most courteous people in a motel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here 2 times while visiting my daughter and grand daughter. Oct 2012 and Mar 2013. Both visits I stayed a week. When I got there the office people were outstanding. Very helpful. What ever I needed or requested it was done. They changed my room from upstairs to downstairs. My grand daughter stayed with me and they had no problem with that. My room was cleaned every day. All towels, sheets were changed. TV , air, iron, coffee pot all worked. I plan on visiting AC soon and will stay there again. Yes the charge for the room was inexpensive and with that being said I did not expect service like the casinos but I was able to stay longer and enjoy my family.

• Stayed October 2013

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Springfield, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

The shower had two long black hairs on the wall. The curtains are held back with string. The carpet was nasty. The television needs to remotes to operate but my room only had one. The wifi hook up wouldn't work. This place is beyond horrible. It's just a dump. I got a blank stare when I complained to the front desk employees. Go somewhere else.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Farmingdale, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Candise This place is horrible I book room for two night's for me and my husband they put us is the back room by the wood's with the laundry room and ice machine right outside we were in the ghetto the door the toliet seat was cracked so we did not and could not sit on it the sink was cracked the room smelled and their was a lady bug in the room that was ok the staff SUCKED THEY SUCKED they were rude and they said that they offered continental breakfast their was only 4 table's I complained and complained the lady The desk told me that the hotel was new so I asked her how new she said three year's so I said why doe's the room look like this she said that people use it ever day I told her that //// that was no execuse we took a shower a shower and they refused 2 give us clean one's KEN TOLD US 2 USE the same one's and did not give us wash cloth's sleep in your car or outside before u pay 2 stay here

Room Tip: Never ever stay here their was a hotel closed stay their not here
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
West Chester, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I booked this hotel on Hotwire for a busy Saturday night in the summer. I wish we just drove home instead of staying here. This property is not a 2*, just a no-tell motel on the pike with a coat of paint. The owner was rude when I asked him about his "business center" which was a guaranteed amenity at Hotwire. This consisted of a laptop computer in his breakfast room that had a total of 4 tiny cafe tables. How can I use the business center when everyone is eating breakfast, including many of the staff? The room was tiny and had a big flourescent light in the middle of the room, I actually felt like I was in a third world country with the condition of the room and bathroom. When I got back home, I tried to call the owner twice but he just hung up on me, twice. Also, check out all of the 5 out of 5 recommendations from folks that have made just one T.A. contribution. I guess the owner has a large family in Maryland. I passed here last week and saw the Grand Opening banner. What?!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed here because we had an early morning flight to Myrtle Beach. The rooms were small but clean and bare bones decorated. They offered a complimentary ride to the airport and affordable long term parking. Very convenient to Atlantic City Casinos too. Everything went well and the staff was great.

Room Tip: Ok to sleep but not if you plan to stay in your room all day. No restaurant but plenty nearby.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Just came down to get away for a couple nights. Spent my 2nd night at this hotel, wasn't even booked here originally, but the manager made it possible because the room I originally booked for was taken. I really had my heart set on a room with a Jacuzzi, and I got just that'!! It was truly amazing and an experience I will never forget!!
Thank you Country Hearth Inn for making my mini vacation complete!!

• Stayed December 2013
Averill Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our son was in a motorcycle accident and we have had to come to the Atlantic city area for visits at the Hospitals and Now Nursing facility. Our stay at The Country Hearth Inn has been convenient, and the cleanliness of the hotel is awesome and the people running the hotel are fantastic. I recommend this place for anyone who needs value for the money, come the Country Hearth Inns Atlantic City...

Room Tip: It is difficult to pick from hotel on this strip. Because they all look nice once inside they are ve...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway? Share your experiences!