“Great value I hope” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway

You added Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway to your Saves list
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 East White Horse Pike, Route 30 East, Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Special Offer
25% Off Manager's Special
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Galloway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Gaithersburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This was a fantastic hotel fairly close to Atlantic City. We came in last night for a concert and couldn't afford to stay in any hotels right in AC. I found this on Expedia and am I ever happy I did!! Check in was quick and painless. Our room was right at the top of one flight of stairs. There is an elevator too. The lobby is very cozy looking, with a fireplace and couches, but the fireplace wasn't on, and it is really cold. That would have been a nice touch.

The room is HUGE!! There's a king bed, sleep sofa and sitting chair with a fairly big flat screen TV. The bathroom has a HUGE whirlpool tub and shower. It is clean, but I never use the tub in hotels. Creeps me out. Our room overlooks a highway but there us minimal noise from outside. The interior walls are real thin though- I can hear my neighbor a few doors down.
Breakfast was supposed to be over at 9:30 but there were still some things out when I went down around 10 or 10:30. Usual fare- waffles, cereal, eggs and something I think was sausage at some point. It looked nasty do I skipped it. The OJ was out too. Overall I recommend it and will stay here again!! 15 minutes to AC for a quarter of the price, clean comfy rooms- you can't beat it!!!

• Stayed January 2013
ACCountryHearthInn, Manager at Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway, responded to this review, January 31, 2015
Thank You For Stay At Country Hearth Inn And Review. Please let me know, how can we do more better and comfortable stay for your next visit. Sorry for any inconvenience. Again We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. As always, we appreciate your business.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

cant beat the price, rooms are always clean (jacuzzi included), and the service is great! the owner is so nice and very helpful! for $35 weeknights and $60 on weekends it cant get much better. compared to other hotels in absecon, which are pretty nasty, this seems like the ritz. im a very pleased patron :)

Galena, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

This room was very cheap. Rooms were clean, nothing fancy. Great value for the price. Stayed here one night before visiting Atlantic City. Only about 10 minutes outside of AC. Much better than spending over $100 a night.

Brigantine, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I booked this place cheap last minute and it was worth it! the room was clean and nice, didn't hear noise from outside out next to me. I felt safe even though the doors faced the outside. the staff was very courteous and friendly, they we're efficient and quick with check in and check out.
it is 15 minutes from AC, there is plenty of stuff around. there is Dennys less than a minute away, if you mention you're staying here and show your room key they will give you 20% off

• Stayed December 2012
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed here one night on NYE 2012-2013.
Great prices, Clean, nice staff, super close to AC- about a 20 min drive
flat screen, cable, coffee maker, soaps, parking, close to restaurants.
My friends and I had 3 rooms, desk manager helped us with taxis, everyone was helpful and nice

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Normally when you only pay $50 for a hotel room you expect a horrible experience. This was the opposite. The rooms were a nice size and VERY clean. They are also equip with a microwave and a refrigerator. We called the front desk because we were running out of toilet paper and they brought it to us in less then two minutes. The man at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Only a 10-15 minute drive from the casinos. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway
#7 of 18 in Galloway
3.5 of 5 stars 94 reviews
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North

Been to Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway? Share your experiences!