“You get more for your money with this hotel!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway

Save Saved
You added Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway to your Saves list
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 East White Horse Pike, Route 30 East, Galloway, NJ 08205   |
Ranked #4 of 17 hotels in Galloway
“You get more for your money with this hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Normally when you only pay $50 for a hotel room you expect a horrible experience. This was the opposite. The rooms were a nice size and VERY clean. They are also equip with a microwave and a refrigerator. We called the front desk because we were running out of toilet paper and they brought it to us in less then two minutes. The man at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Only a 10-15 minute drive from the casinos. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in September, 2011. It was my husband's birthday, and we wanted to go to Atlantic City. This hotel was about 10 minutes drive from AC. The room had a Jacuzzi. We stayed on the first floor. Room was clean. However, this is just right if you do not want to pay the AC Hotel prices. The breakfast is continental as mentioned. No hot fancy eggs, waffle or toast, and not a lot of stuff to choose from. The breakfast area is very small. No where to sit too comfortable, as the breakfast and lobby is in the same area. Most people take their breakfast back to their room. However, they do offer a 20% discount to Denny's, which is right next door. We opted to go to Denny's instead. We were mostly out of our room exploring the area attractions, so it wasn't a big a deal for us to stay at a 5 star hotel. However, there are also other hotels in the area that offers similar pricing on the same block as this hotel, and is also close to AC. If you do not want to spend a lot for an AC hotel, you can definitely stay here.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Boise, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Stayed for a week in December 2012. The room wasn't bad, just worn. Don't expect housekeeping. For the entire week all I got was towels and coffee. Apparently they don't make beds and this was not a special weekly rate with restricted housekeeping.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wow. I Stayed here for one night. we had tickets to the price is right.The location was the best thing about the stay. when we arrived the lobby smelled. the room was dirty . there was dirt everywhere. we stayed out of there most of the night. the jacuzzi tub was dirty did not use it. there was a flat screen with cable. but it was a mess. I could not sleep. we tried it because it was $60 on a saturday night. and we got what we paid for. the pictures should answer any questions.

Room Tip: Stay at another motel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
duh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Clean and $38 for the night. Close enough to AC. This one is a winner. This hotel is just about full and the others nearby aren't, what does that tell you. Stayed there twice in the last two weeks, just as good both times. Found staff to be friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on a week night, and we were very happy with the price as well as how clean and friendly this motel was. My only suggestion is that they put one more blanket on the beds, I was a little cold. Other then that, no complaints!!! Thanks for the nice stay, we will be back!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We booked this hotel at the last minute. We already had a reservation for Harrah's for Saturday night but we were able to come down to AC sooner and the boardwalk prices were outrageous at such short notice.

I booked this through my credit card company and came to trip advisor for the reviews and I was happy with what I read. We made the reservation around 7:30 or 8pm and arrived shortly after midnight. Check-in was really fast and easy. My reservation included a 20% to Dennys and when I asked the front desk for it, they told me just to show my room key at the restaurant. No big deal as my husband didn't want to eat there anyway.

The parking lot was pretty packed at the time of our arrival. We had a room on the 2nd floor. The room was really clean and perfect for the night. There is a small fridge and microwave along with a flat screen on the wall. The bed was comfortable but the towels were unbelievably hard.

There is a free continental bkfst from 7:30-9:30am. We didn't realize the time and when we went down the guy told us it was over but gave us two danish for our daughter to eat.

We checked out right before noon but I think the check out is actually 11am (oops).
The drive to Atlantic City is about 10 minutes if that. We had breakfast at a diner right up the road.

If I ever found myself in a last minute pickle I would definitely stay here again. Just beware if there is no more parking up front. There is a sign that says additional parking in the rear but it looked pretty dark around that bend of the hotel. We did not drive around to the back so it might be more lightening back there.

Feel free to contact if you have any questions.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway? Share your experiences!