“Pet Policy” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Pet Policy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The Inn was very clean and comfortable. We reserved this motel on a travel site, where it was stated the pet fee was no more than $25.00. While checking in the clerk, who spoke in very bad broken English, had me sign a paper where it sounded like he said $14.99 a night for our little 6lb, 16 year old Chihuahua. He took my charge card and when he handed it back he charged $49.00 a night for the dog ! I demanded it removed but he said I agreed to it. I have since checked back on other reviews and he did the same charge. If you have no pets I recommend this motel. But for pet approved motels, go somewhere else !

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Montville, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

The bathroom was dirty, the sheets were wet, and the phone manners of the hotel clerk were pushy and rude. Breakfast was a joke with very little to enjoy and eat. The partying crowd above our room made it hard to sleep and "relax."

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Fairhaven
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Room was clean and nice enough. Walls are super thin. We could hear every word that our somewhat rowdy neighbors would say. We stayed 2 nights and our room was not cleaned when we left the room of the day. Check out is 11am. Front desk called the room phone at 10am to tell us it was time to check out. With so many choices available right around this motel, I would never stay here again. Very disappointed with the Relax Inn.

• Stayed March 2014
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Relax Inn. The owner and staff are very helpful and accommodating, the rooms are clean, and the room pricing is reasonable. I recommend this Inn and related hotels from this company.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Québec (ville), Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very good value but for those who want little more luxery is not the best! The room is very old and not renovated and there was stain on the bed. Despite all I was not disappointed for this price. Excellent place to stay one or two night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Highland Park, New Jersey, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed here because I had a half marathon in Atlantic City and I wanted a reasonable place. The place was clean but I wouldn't stay here again. My husband didn't like my choice but I was trying to save money. You get what you pay for...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed here July 19th 2013 for one night. The first problem we found was when we went to turn on the whirl pool tub the cold water handle came off. We reported it to the manager and he came back with a screw driver to "fix it", we had to use that to turn the water on and off. Second problem, we learned the hard way that the air conditioner leaked. We had placed shoes on that side and they were soaked by the time we were ready to go out that night. Third problem, the hair dryer only works for 3 to 5 min then shuts off. After a few minutes it does come back on, but still an issue when you are trying to enjoy your stay. The mirror in the bathroom was cracked, the door had a hole in it. When I went to check out I advised them of all the problems and was told sorry please visit us again. I don't think so!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!