“Unpleasant stay” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 hotels in Galloway
phila
“Unpleasant stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2008

My husband and i stayed at my uncles house Excuse me I mean the relax inn in July. Our stay was harendous!!! There is no sound proofing, someone tried to enter our room, and breakfast consisted of small boxed cereal and small donuts w/ instant coffee. Plus you must remove your shoes at the door. What non-sense. I do not reccommend staying here.

• Liked — leaving
  • Disliked — management
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
justjoshfunk1
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2008

I am not one to write reviews about hotels, but after my extremely unpleasant stay here I felt I had to do this.

My experience here was not good. The walls are paper thin, the bed is uncomfortable, the water pressure amounts to a few drops of water coming out of the shower head, and the "continental breakfast" consisted of four pieces of white bread accompanied by a half gallon of a knock off Sunny-D.

However, if these were my only complaints I wouldn't bother writing. My worse experience was with the staff.

Everyone I came into contact with was extremely bizarre and I was made to feel very uncomfortable. The family who owns this place lives within the home and they positively made us feel as if we were trespassing. They made us take our shoes off at the door, they creepily followed us around from the entry to our room, they were passively rude and just plain odd.

I would not stay here. There are a TON of similarly priced hotels along this very street to choose from. This place has the potential to be cute and quaint - but it pales in comparison to any other bed and breakfast I have stayed in. Stay away!

• Liked — Location. But there are tons of other options
  • Disliked — The bizarre staff.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Relax Inn

Address: 739 S 2nd Ave, Galloway, NJ 08205-9542
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 18 hotels in Galloway
Hotel Class:2 star — Relax Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Relax Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Relax Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.