“Everything a Family Could Want!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tinonee Cottages

Tinonee Cottages
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tinonee
Tinonee Cottages
You added Tinonee Cottages to your Saves list
10 & 12 Manchester Street, Tinonee, New South Wales 2430, Australia   |
Pimpama, Australia
“Everything a Family Could Want!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed at The Manor in Tinonee in September last year. Travelling with my family for an important reunion is daunting at the best of times, so what a pleasant surprise the Manor was. It has absolutely everything we could need for the teens and the toddler. Next time we will stay put for at least a week and I can pack a lot less. The older boys slept on the side verandah and made good use of the gaming console, TV and DVD facilities, the safety gates meant we had no fear of our little one going into places we did not want her to.

The amazing back yard was wonderful and we made full use of the wood-fired bbq and the outdoor seats. Linen, toaster, microwave, oven, even a milkshake machine. I did suggest the adults needed a caffeine option, and now I see they have a coffee machine.

I loved that it was a home away from home, and that they listened to what a guest said.

Air conditioning meant it was cosy, and the washing machine and dryer were a blessing. As you can tell we will be back but Tinonee will be our destination next time.

Oh, and we loved the information folder and can't wait to explore all the beaches, national parks and hidden locations.

Wonder if we could leave the kids and book into The Cottage?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
TinoneeCottages, Owner at Tinonee Cottages, responded to this review, January 24, 2015
What a lovely review! You are welcome back whenever you can organise and book in, and yes, The Cottage is a whole new experience awaiting you.

Couples
Solo
Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our family needed to be in the Taree area for representative sport. I searched for a holiday house for our family of 5 plus dog. I found The Manor from Tinonee Cottages. This location gave us a short drive to the sporting venue while being away from the noisy, cramped motels on the highway of Taree.
We always try and stay either in houses or apartments when travelling regularly for rep sport and The Manor did not disappoint.
The moment I walked in I felt at home. It was country cottage with every creature comfort needed and wanted. This is a fully equipped house and I commented to my husband that if I ever had a holiday property to rent out, then this is how I would stock it. Everything imaginable was provided; the only thing we had to do was bring our food.
Our son really loved having the 'sleepout' (ie fourth bedroom) to himself and the girls loved the classically designed bedrooms with antique beds too. My husband and I were cosy and warm in our room which is just what you need after a long day standing at a sporting field.
What amazed us was the amount of sleeping arrangements that were provided. We had another family (mum and two teenage sons) come over for dinner on one of the nights and considering they were staying in a single motel room which meant they had to share their small space for the same price we had for a whole house. To say they were jealous would be an understatement.
The process of renting The Manor was easy too. A couple of emails later and it was all done. I wish every time our family went away it was so simple.
I thoroughly recommend The Manor and Tinonee Cottages. Actually my husband and I are going to return for a quiet weekend later in the year and stay at The Cottage and take in the local vineyards and sites (without the teenagers).

Thanks Tinonee Cottages. :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you, so glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate all the feedback we receive and hope to see you back for another visit.

Been to Tinonee Cottages? Share your experiences!