“Not overly spiced.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Cork
“Not overly spiced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have eaten in this restaurant several times, very friendly staff, attentive without being too overbearing,fine sized portions that leave you feeling well filled rather than hungary or over stuffed. Reasonably priced, all in all a very enjoyable quiet relaxing meal in a quiet relaxing town.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ireland
“Poor takeaway ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was very disappointed with a recent takeaway from here I'm sorry to say.

We decided to get a combination of starters instead of a main. The food was poor. It tasted like it was reheated in a microwave. The Onion Bahji's were dry and crispy. Awful.

The salad we received with our meal was placed in Centra veggie/salad bag. The type of bag one picks up when shopping for veg in the veggie section.
This is really terrible not to mention unhygienic . I would urge the owner to review this straight away.

Would definitely not recommend.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Extremely disappointed would never order food here again should've gone to Super Valu”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I was extremely disappointed when we picked our takeaway up and took it home on arrival to home I opened the containers after spending €80 to find all of them were half full I ordered prawn Buna for €12.90 which had three King prawns in it I also ordered to butter chickens which did not have one whole chicken breast between the two dishes all of the sources were watered down and not cook freshly it appeared to be leftovers which someone had split into two containers and added water I did ring up and was offered two extra main courses into rices free of charge this was not what we wanted all we wanted was a nice meal also completely overpriced

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dungarvan, Ireland
“A Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

had a lovely meal here recently. It was my first visit and I was unsure what to order as I don't like very hot or spicy food .Abu asked which meat I preferred and said to leave it to him, and went to the kitchen to order for me. I still don't know what it was, but it was delicious, beautiful flavour and just the right amount of spices .I was driving so did not plan to drink ,but was pleased to hear that we can bring our own wine on our next visit.Looking forward to it already..

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Decent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was ok and we appreciated that we could bring our own wine as the restaurant doesn't serve alcohol.

Visited June 2013