“Not a very good choice for a demanding person like me :D” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel Zara
Str. Roman Musat, Nr. 54, Roman, Romania   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Roman
Iasi, Romania
“Not a very good choice for a demanding person like me :D”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

It is named hotel, but it's actually a house with small rooms; very dark, with only one 50 cm window in the ceilling. It has very tiny uncomfortable bathrooms, with a 35-40 cm sink and a mirror positioned at the hight of my neck (I'm 160 cm tall). I could see myself in the mirror from my neck downwards and it was difficult for me to do my make up. It was't disinfected at all, as there was dark hair everywhere.
Towels are really old and too much used as it shows they have unpicked margins and have a greyish colour instead of white.
For -7 °C winter night, there was no heat and NO WATER AT ALL, not even for the toillet!! I did not ask if it only happed that time.
It has no toillet for the customers (only in the rooms).
It has no restaurant, either, because it has no kitchen and not even a bar. It only has a larger room, where customers may serve the breakfast ordered by a catering company.
The two wireless channels are non functional.
I asked to see 5 rooms before I could to choose one and I chose the largest of them.

• Stayed February 2013

1 review from our community

Been to Hotel Zara? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Zara

Address: Str. Roman Musat, Nr. 54, Roman, Romania
Location: Romania > Northeast Romania > Neamt County > Roman
Bar / Lounge Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Roman
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Zara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Zara, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.