Wow, a charming corner room (306) with a balcony looking right to Mt. Olympus, We had a four-poster bed and a fireplace. We called three days ahead for reservations (in late April) for one night. They served breakfast early enough that we could feast before heading back to Athens Airport for an afternoon flight! The hotel is hard to find; even with written instructions we had to ask twice. But it is worth the search. (100 Euros)
- Also Known As:
- Olympus Mediterranean Hotel Litochoro
- Olympus Mediterranean Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the mountain of Gods a breath away of the sea, in the center of the city of Litochoro,OLYMPUS MEDITERRANEAN has 20 luxurious rooms - 3 suites fully equipped with telephone, LCD TV-set, Internet Wi-Fi ,jacuzzi,air-conditioning, fireplace, mini-bar, hairdryer and an individual balcony with a spectacular view. Each room has its unique style and decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Olympus Mediterranean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.