“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Toronto, Canada
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Good food open late which is hard to find in Scotland. Great service all round a good place to eat. We would go back for sure.

Visited July 2013

82% Recommend
Glasgow
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I came here on my own for dinner and the staff made me feel very welcome. I had avocado and prawns as a starter. The avocado was perfectly ripe and I really enjoyed it. I wasn't as keen on the prawns if I'm honest.

I had an italian sausage pasta dish. They were more than happy to make it for me minus the mushrooms and again that was very enjoyable. I liked the atmosphere of the place.

My meal and soft drink came to £13 which was excellent value for money.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edinburgh,scotland
“Always a pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

While tending to visit at lunch-time when there is an excellent 2 course special-this restaurant always delivers a great meal served with flair by attentive staff.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dalkeith, United Kingdom
“Liars”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

They charged me the same price for over 2 years for a pasta dish to take away then one day they decided to charge me price and charge me double than they've i normally done I told them were to go and ill never go back again terrible attitude very unhappy customer /(

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cavaliere D, Owner at The Cavaliere, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Debbie,

I would just like to clarify your pasta dish is not on our takeaway menu, we only do this pasta for sit in in the restaurant, however our staff wanted to accommodate your request for the dish as a carry-out.

You were charged £6.75 for the pasta for the past 2 years, and after all the inflation that has occured with all our ingredients having price increases, unfortunately we do have to pass them on to our customers.

Your pasta was increased to £7.45, and I know as it was myself that served you, and I did explain this at the time.

I feel it is very unfair of you to LIE yourself regarding this, as it was a very fair price.

Gemma
Richmond, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, average food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

An impressive menu and clearly freshly cooked. The food wasn't outstanding, but for the reasonable price, it was a very enjoyable experience.

Visited May 2013