“Can't wait to visit again!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 119 Restaurants in Llanelli
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: British, Grill, Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tafarn Morlais is a good, honest, privately run, traditional pub serving fresh food, and incorporating an exciting specials board, 7 days a week, from 12 noon. Sunday carvery is available with 3 sittings (12, 2 & 4pm each Sunday. Our menu is vast and varied, and caters for every need, including all aspects of dietary requirements. We also cater for all private functions, and can provide various types of buffets. Just 1 minute off J48 of the M4, we are easily located from all areas, and coach parties are welcome, as long as pre booked. We Look forward to welcoming you !
Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to visit again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I visited Tafarn Morlais on 4th February with family for my birthday. It had been highly recommended to me several times so decided to try it out for myself...and I certainly wasn't disappointed! The restaurant itself is nicely done out with a lovely atmosphere and the food was amazing! Plenty of choice on the menu, very reasonable prices and very generous portions. I ordered the surf and turf and it was one of the best I've eaten in a long time. The staff were helpful and made us feel very welcome. I'm looking forward to visiting again soon!

Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Best Food and Best Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Staff were so friendly and welcoming, they made me and my friend so welcome, I ordered side order for startesr and it was so delicious, main meal was fantastic. Staff always approached us to make sure we were enjoying and did we need anything.
The enviroment was homely, there was a continous flow of people who were well behaved.
Perfect environment for kids too.
When leaving, staff continued with their friendly and welcoming manor.
Highly recommended

• Visited January 2013
llanelli
“2nd visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Just got back from tafarn y morlais, had a fab relaxing evening, Food was really good, tasty and plenty of it. It is reasonably priced for the quality and size of portions. Staff are really friendly. Will definately be returning asap. So nice to have the pub re-opened and refurbished. Can't wait for the summer (if we have one) The beer garden will be fab.

Swansea, United Kingdom
“"Best Restaurant just off the M4"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is the second time myself and my family have visited the Tafarn Morlais, and on both occasions we have had first class service,The staff are really friendly and made us feel very welcome.The food is by far the best meal we`ve had in a long time, i ordered off the specials board, which was fillet steak in a peppercorn sauce with mash and peas, and my hubby had a mix grill which was devine. My daughter had a burger and said it was the nicest she had tasted.we all are looking forward to visiting the tafarn morlais, very soon.Compliments to Simon,Victoria and all the staff for running such a wonderful restaurant. The restaurant is only 2 min drive off Junction 48 on the M4.

llanelli
“S Broad Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Myself and 2 friends have been to the Tafarn Morlais twice.On both occasions we have had a first class service.The staff are fantastic,very friendly and made us all feel very welcome.The food is wonderful.I had lasagne on both visits,it is the best lasagne I have ever had,including actual Italian restaurants.Compliments to the chef !!.
It provided ideal surroundings to take small children as well,there were many families there when I was there.The staff once again making a real effort with the children.
Well done to Simon and his staff,I cannot wait for my next visit.

• Visited January 2013