“Amazing food and great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Llanelli
Cuisines: Café
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Amazing food and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous handmade cakes. Staff very friendly and good atmosphere. Very spacious. Will be returning again soon. I attended with 2 friends and we all had prams,very accomodating and we didnt disturb rest of the cafe or get in the way.

Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Cafe!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We absolutely love this cafe. The food is fab, the service is fab and the prices are fab. Whether you're looking for a light snack or filling meal. Caters for all. I haven’t a bad word to say about it. Plenty of seating area, both outside and inside. Definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Visited May 2013
Seville, Spain
“Fantastic for a coffee or lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I visited Avo on a Saturday lunch time, the cafe was busy but we were seated immediately. The guy serving us was lovely and welcoming, and our drinks arrived in a timely manner. We had lunch here and the food was faultless. All our meals had generous portions and the home made chips are absolutely delicious. There is nothing I can complain about. I would definitely visit again.

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Quiet place, good coffee and delicious cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is in an excellent location to reach by bus, on foot or from one of the car parks.

Good place to meet for a snack and a cuppa.

Haven't tried it for a meal yet.

Visited August 2013
Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Mmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating at Avo for over a year and am still enjoying the fresh wholesome tasty food along with really nice wine and a selection of good coffee's. It has a great warm atmosphere with good efficient friendly staff who will always accommodate. It is spotlessly clean and so relaxing and the prices are reasonable. When I'm in town either alone with or with friends or with my hubby Avo is always the place I like to choose for either lunch a coffee or a nice glass of wine. If you ever visit Llanelli town I highly recommend a visit here. You won't be disappointed.