We were two (2) couples travelling together to the Covarrubias. This is a simple resort but the beach is amazing. Great location for snorkling, bring your own equipment! The food was good compare to other resort we've been to in Cuba but the drinks were local and poor. Dont expect luxury in the room but they are clean. The staff was great ! I would recommend this resort to people that travelled to Cuba before and know what you can expect in this country. Good for the price and the location is beautiful and really quiete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brisas Covarrubias is a cozy and intimate beachfront resort located on a long stretch of secluded beach with the same name in the north coast of Las Tunas province in Cuba. The soft powdery sand combined with hues of turquoise and blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by a coral reef makes the beach at Covarrubias one of the most breathtaking beaches in Cuba. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Covarrubias Hotel Puerto Padre
- Resort All Inclusive Covarrubias
- Hotel Brisas Covarrubias Cuba/Puerto Padre