“Very cozy and good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Rome, Italy
“Very cozy and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Based on the reviews I had read, and the crowds I saw from the window, I decided to eat here. I had been told it was pricey but I didn't find that to be true. The prices were about what I expected and in any case, the food and service were both very good so I was a happy customer! Great place to go in winter because it is a warm and cozy atmosphere! I was sorry not to go more than once because I would have liked to try some of their other dishes! Will definitely go back again!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Cosy lunchtime stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by chance for lunch on a bitter day and found a warm welcome with well-cooked local chittara pasta. Tiny and friendly, with much else to tempt on the (short) menu, including daily specials. Very convenient, in the heart of this most picturesque of Abruzzo villages.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Italy
“Ottimo e abbondante!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Molto carino e tipico il ristorante, ottimi i primi e molto buoni i secondi.
Siamo stati benissimo e sicuramente e;' stato il miglior ristorante che abbiamo provato in zona.
Torneremo sicuramente!

Visited December 2011
Chicago
“The best meals I had during my 2 week stay in Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Excellent food and service. My husband and traveled in Italy for 2 weeks and will say Paulino's was, by far, the best meals we had during our entire stay. They only cook with fresh pasta and the food is seasoned perfectly. We had a few meals at Paulino's and never disappointed. Make sure you have reservations so you won't be disappointed as they do tend to fill up pretty quickly. Great wines and deserts as well.

• Visited August 2011
Bendigo
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We just wandered in by chance, and it was probably one of the nicest restaurant meals we had in our 6 weeks in Abruzzo. Both the Zucchini pasta and the truffle pasta were delicious (plenty of truffles, too!) and the secondo of boneless rabbit was superb. We all had different secondi and they were all nice. Add to this very friendly and efficient service, complimentary bruschetta while we were waiting, and biscotti and limoncello with our coffee, it was a very pleasant experience. Not cheap but worth every penny.

• Visited July 2011