“Tranquil and homey” 5 of 5 stars

LP Hostel Bar
Antares 1111, La Paloma 27000, Uruguay   |
“Tranquil and homey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

I was taking a trip through Uruguay as a solo traveler this past summer and happened to stumble upon LP Hostel Bar as I was making my way up the Atlantic Coast. La Paloma is a relaxing and quaint beach town and LP Hostelbar reflects that same vibe. From the minute I walked in, the staff made me feel like I was at home and were always helpful with any info I needed. I was only going to stay a few days, but ended up staying longer---taking the rental bikes around the area, spending hours on all the beautiful beaches and enjoying delicious food that the boys at the hostel would make on the parilla. I stayed in the girls dorm and there was a locker in the hallway, although here everything felt very secure, and the bathrooms and shower were always clean. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a laidback atmosphere.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to LP Hostel Bar? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about LP Hostel Bar

Address: Antares 1111, La Paloma 27000, Uruguay
Location: Uruguay > Rocha Department > La Paloma
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #9 of 30 Specialty Lodging in La Paloma
LP HostelBAR is the first thematic hostel at La Paloma, Rocha, Uy. We have female, male and a mixed space with 6 and 10 beds, two private rooms sharing a bathroom also an outdoor Bar to have a good time. The main goal for our hostel is generating the comfort necessary to enjoy and get a good night sleep. For this we have extra thick mattresses and pillows! After a day at the beach or a long night... We are here for you to recharge and see all that La Paloma has to offer! Located just 5 minutes from the bus station, ten minutes from downtown and the main beaches, LP HostelBAR is an artistic-cultural tourist attraction on the Atlantic coast of Uruguay, located three hours from the nation's capital, Montevideo. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your LP Hostel Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage LP Hostel Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.