Casa Olea is a really wonderful place to stay. The rooms and the whole building have been renovated to the highest standard, Tim and Claire are perfect hosts and produce delicious food. They also give excellent advice on places to visit, where to park, where to eat, all those little details that enable you to appreciate the superb attractions in the area.
Casa Olea is ideally situated to visit both Granada and Cordoba, a car however is essential unless you want just to relax and go for walks in the lovely surrounding countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Province Of Cordoba - Priego De Cordoba