“A hidden gem.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: FRESH RESTAURANT: FOR THAT SPECIAL NIGHT OUT.Vegetarian and gluten free diners are requested to please notify us telephonically in order to afford our chef the necessary time to prepare you a sensational meal.Kindly note that our operating hours are from 18H00 till late. Please contact us at the above mentioned telephone number for reservations/late arrivals.Regards Team Fresh
“A hidden gem.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent and the service was also excellent. Unfortunately the location isn't brilliant. Although the service was excellent I felt the staff were trying too hard and I really don't think they need to as the standard of food was superb. If the sign on the front was changed from Mediterranean Grill to Mediterranean and Italian cuisine it would atract many more customers. From the front of the building you don't realise how lovely it is inside and how lovely the food and staff are. A big bill board with photos of the inside would attract passing trade. The prices are a little higher than most restaurants but well worth it. I would certainly visit again. Great food. David.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manager2014, Manager at Fresh Restaurant, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear David

I thank you for for your review and contructive criticism and invite you to join me for a glass of wine on your return. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

With Love

• Greek first
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We found this Restaurant and it was perfect!!! Lovely atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff and the food was delicious, served promptly and hot and where was a wide selection of drinks to choose from too. The desert menu was so tempting we couldn't resist.We enjoyed looking around while eating our meal too.We left refreshen and ready to face a busy afternoon of sightseeing.

Dear Kim

I thank you very much for taling the time to write your review during your holiday and next time around please join me for a cocktail on the house.

With Love Victoria
Peyia
“Best by far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We decided to try Fresh after sourcing through trip adviser (prior to comments made by johanb!) on which I must say are way off the mark and completely agree with everything Victoria has responded with.
The restaurant is certainly higher class to what you find on the high street, my 9 year old even said 'wow' as we walked through the door. Service was fantastic and the waiter was brilliant with the children, even comparing photos of our dogs!
My daughter and I both had carpaccio her the salmon, I had the beef - beautiful! Main courses were mushroom risotto, rack of lamb, duck, chicken goujons for my son and I had the biggest prawns I've eaten! Portion sizes were just right as we all managed to clear our plates!
Take a look at the photo's and menu on their website, it will give you a small insight to the treat you actually get. Prices are also on there, yes slightly more expensive than those on the high street but different league.
We would all highly recommend....thank you!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Manager2014, Manager at Fresh Restaurant, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Libby

The team at Fresh thanks you so much for your review and promise to keep up the standards. Should you come around again please enjoy a cocktail on the house.

We have learned that the reviews were written by someone associated to a fish tavern and have requested Tripadvisor to investigate it fully.

Thank you for setting the record straight and should anyone not be satisfied with either our food or service we will without a doubt attend to it if you give us a chance.

Love Victoria
Dublin, Ireland
“best seafood platter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Went to Fresh. Fantastic choice of fresh seafood. I loved the seafood platter with lobster. Nice place with good atmosphere and excellent service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi Jeanne

Thank you so much for the review and hope to see you next year. The first round of drinks is on me.

With Love

Cheltenham
“wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

......Ate at fresh last night and found it to be excellent. The staff were wonderful and attentive at all times. I had the steak with truffle which was one of the best steaks I have eaten anywhere. I was offered a choice of aberdeen angus or another (sorry can't recall but it was another exceptional quality cut). I found this particularly special for a restaurant to cater for its guests in such a way. My son had salmon which he loved and my partner the lamb which was also wonderful. I loved the extensive wine list and enjoyed looking through it. It had all the classics from around the world but also included very affordable wines. The one i chose was Italian and 15 Euros. We did not have a pudding but they looked amazing. Keep up the good work here. This is a cut above the rest and the food is well priced. You actually don't pay a great deal more than you would on the strip and in return get a great dining experience. Thanks a lot. Enjoyed this very much

Dear Guests

I thank you for taking the time to write your review and am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for pointing our that we have a varied wine list to cater for all occasions. I take the opportunity to invite you and your family for a glass of wine unpon your return.

With lots of love