“Superb steaks and lovely atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 40 restaurants in Peyia
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: FRESH RESTAURANT: FOR THAT SPECIAL NIGHT OUT.Vegetarian and gluten free diners are requested to please notify us telephonically in order to afford our chef the necessary time to prepare you a sensational meal.Kindly note that our operating hours are from 18H00 till late. Please contact us at the above mentioned telephone number for reservations/late arrivals.Regards Team Fresh
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Superb steaks and lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

When staying in Coral Bay we thought we'd give Fresh a try as we could see it from our hotel entrance. Although its setting is not immediately obvious or appealing (it's tucked away round the corner from the Frog and Toad pub) we needn't have worried. The restaurant is nicely laid out roomy and airy and a beautiful garden area where most diners sit. You get a feeling of privacy as the garden is lined by tall trees and there's no road traffic noise due to the location. The food was wonderful with my fiancé and I both having Black Angus steaks. They were cooked to perfection and presented nicely with asparagus and mash potato. Cut so easily with the knife and melted in the mouth. After desserts the chef came out and checked we were happy with the food. We did say that after trying steaks all over the world the best we'd ever had was in South Africa and this was the closest we'd tasted to that - the chef was well pleased as he was South African! He said we'd made his night but I can assure him and any readers of this review that he made ours. For really good food and friendly service this is well worth a visit. It's worth paying that little bit extra for excellent quality food and wine in a lovely setting.

94% Recommend
  • Greek first
“Excellent meal..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Fresh the other night and we were both very impressed. Excellent choice of food on the menu..me and my partner both had scallops to start which were delicious. I had the rib eye steak and my partner had the fillet and were both cooked to perfection and the meat sliced like it was butter. I would highly recommend this restaurant as the food, atmosphere and setting is beautiful!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Lovely meal..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
leeds
“Still excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have read the comments but we still love this place. Since last year there is a new chef, Alex. I was concerned with the change but I'm glad to say we were still really pleased with all the meals we had there. We went once a week for 4 weeks and have no complaints about the food or service. Staff were lovely and food delicious. Particularly the seabass and duck.
We will be going back to his place in September.

• Visited June 2013
Peyia, Cyprus
“Top class restaurant with top class service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

When looking for something classy with a bit of style and great service in the coral bay/Peyia area you will be hard pressed to find better than this. Most eating places in the area are good particularly for tourists but FRESH provides something a bit more special raising the bar quite high it will be hard to beat. The variety of food is very good and the service(particularly by Sanjay) is top class. The outside eating area is very secluded and provides a very relaxed atmosphere for a quality night (or day) meal.
The new €10 lunch time meal for 3 courses provides excellent value for money and one which locals will need to sample.
I have been to FRESH several times and have always found it to be one of the best eating places around. I would recommend a visit to judge for yourself.