Had a fantastic time at this hotel, last few days of June, first few of July. Initial impressions arriving late evening weren't good as corridors were dark and carpets looked old and a bit dirty. However in day light all looked better and we found the hotel to be great as the week went on, Met lots of lovely people on holiday here and the staff were friendly too. Enjoyed most of our time at the pool area which was quiet and clean, also where we found the barman, the life guard and entertainment staff to be friendly and nothing was any bother. enjoyed darts, crazy golf, archery, water games etc just a pity more people wouldn't join in as the entertainment team were good and full of enthusiasm, well done to Diana who was always on the go, and Richard too !! Foods was good and plenty of it, good idea was that all beer and soft drinks were self service help yourself, saved queues. The views from the hotel and its grounds were amazing looking over to mainland Greece. In the end was gutted it was time to go home, missing the sun and people already. Thanks again guys and girls for giving us a great holiday, maybe see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around 20m from the pebbly beach (hotel underpass), approx. 2km to Benitzes. ( Corfu – Greece). In the midst of several hectares of luz grounds with views of the Ionian sea. Super restaurant by the sea. Friendly atmosphere for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Primasol Louis Ionian Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Louis Ionian Sun Hotel Benitses
- Iberostar Benitses
- Iberostar Regency Beach
- Primasol Louis Ionian Sun Corfu/Benitses