I have to say that Primasol Louis Ionian Sun is great place for holiday. I would like to thank to all staff for working hard to make our holiday great experience. Firstly the reception works great and if you have any problem they will sort it out. Thank you. The food choice is exelent with me gaining like a stone in week to be able to try as much as posible. :-) Tha manager of restaurant worked very hard everyday to keep busy place in order and eveybody was very helpful to make a table when we needed it for 8 people was ready in minute. The timetable of each meal was great and there was always something small to eat during the day untill midnight anyway. The bar staff was very busy and very good. There is kids pool with two slides which kids just loved plus pool for both adult and kids with bar where they can get drinks, icecream atc. Thanks to Spyros who is great with kids and very friendly to all. Also for kids there is playground and entertainment girl Eva who looks after kids during mornings and afternoons. There is one bigger pool for adults with bar again with sun beds and parasols with beautiful sea view. there is also meeting place for activities, such as darts, table tenis, football tenis, water aerobic atc with one of the activity staff Gary, Vasili or Iris, they all been wonderful and hard working. On the roof of hotel there is another bar with disco or for evening entartainment such as ABBA night. great dancing affort from Gary, Iris, Eva and Vasili... great fun. there is also pool to play and table tenis but little wind makes it hard to play. There are two thing that I would like to highlight as not very helpful thou... Firstly lifts, there are small and only two of them makes it hard to get in it and waiting for it was time consuming so our main choice was stairs there is only 6 floors so it was not bad. The unfortunate was that there was no stairs to the -1 floor where tunnel was to get to beach without crossing road infront of the hotel. Second I would mention and might be something to think about for management is the info about activities and so on... what i found is that many people on holiday just dont take any notice to full and not very sticking out notice boards. The team works hard but I have only notice these info on my second day... so i missed some of it. :-) Rooms are very clean and there is everything you need both sea view and garden view is lovely. The beach is nice clean with sun beds and bar also with food between meals.
Location of hotel is very good on east coast with very calm and clean sea. Although it is bit isolated you can rent a car or use bus to get arround the island. To Corfu town it takes 20-25 minutes. Overall this place was heaven to us and definately advice you to get there as well.. :-) you are worth it :-) Thank you all for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around 20m from the pebbly beach (hotel underpass), approx. 2km to Benitzes. ( Corfu – Greece). In the midst of several hectares of luz grounds with views of the Ionian sea. Super restaurant by the sea. Friendly atmosphere for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Primasol Louis Ionian Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Louis Ionian Sun Hotel Benitses
- Iberostar Benitses
- Iberostar Regency Beach
- Primasol Louis Ionian Sun Corfu/Benitses