We stayed here in July. I have read previous reviews and they pretty much sum up. We had a spacious 2 bedroomed apartment, The double bed mattress was like lying on a rock. I had to fold up a quilt I found on the top of the wardrobe to lie on! Perhaps I'm a softy. We were constantly attacked by mozzies, which were abundant due to the hot weather and lots of foliage around. We had a bin and a bread knife and a huge fridge freezer. We didn't cook so I can't remember the facilities, and we enjoyed the many tavernas within walking distance, and bought lovely fresh rolls from the nearby supermarket for breakfast and snacks.We had a nice balcony to sit on. The tele was neither use nor ornament but I didn't want to watch it anyway. The bathroom was horrible - couldn't swing a cat, but was clean. There was nowhere to put toiletries or towels whilst having a shower other than on the toilet! (no shower curtain and hand held shower). Why do Greeks think this is acceptable? There was plenty of floor space to make a bigger bathroom. Apart from the moans we had a lovely holiday and would go again if I could be ensured a comfier bed! The grounds, bar and pool were all excellent, and 'the regulars' were all friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Theodora Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theodora Studios Hotel Kolios
- Theodora Apartments Skiathos
- Theodora Apartments Hotel Skiathos
- Theodora Studios Skiathos/Kolios