Lovely room, couldn't believe the view when we first saw it. Simply stunning view of the bay, and then the mountains behind too. Nice that there aren't loads of other hotels nearby, blocking the view etc. It is in a secluded area, you really need a car to get there. The proprietor Nikos was so helpful when we needed to use a phone after my partner had his phone stolen (far away from the hotel in a trouisty area). We visited when there weren't many people staying, perhaps five other groups of guests we saw, and had the pool to ourselves which was great. That pool. That view. Amazing. Breakfast was delicious, and you could eat as much as you liked and the coffee oh so fresh. Very convenient to park the car up outside our front door. Just be careful walking into the town from the apartments as there are no pavements so the cars can come pretty close. But it's fine really.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Rooms Apartments Hotel
- Oceanis Rooms Apartments Corfu
- Oceanis Rooms Apartments Hotel Corfu
- Oceanis Rooms Apartments Barbati, Corfu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Oceanis Rooms Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.