“Whole family LOVED it” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Praia da luz
“Whole family LOVED it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We use this restaurant on a regular basis but my family came over in June. I was wary about taking 8 of us as I felt every ones tastes would be so different. But I booked their circular table which has a lazy susan in the centre and we had a FABULOS evening!
We all chose different starters and all different mains, but it was so easy to share, everything was delicious and my family's comments were, that it was far better than most of the English up market Chinese restaurants that they usually visit and pay a fortune for!
This restaurant is very family friendly and only too happy to change a dish if a request is made to have it more spicy or a different sauce etc.
Keep up the good work Royal Garden I hope many more tourists visit you and enjoy just as much as my family did.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
England
“Great Food, Fab Delivery Service, Fairly Priced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

After a long day out at the waterpark, we decided to get a Chinese take away to our room, they delivered to us without any problems, the food was gorgeous, hot and a fair price. The spring rolls are delicious, the barbecue chicken I have never eaten before, but it was scrumptious and I will see if there is anywhere that tops it here in England whenever I am next making an order!
If you like spicy, then definitely go with the Singapore noodles, the chicken chow mein was delicious and the potion of chips small, but enough with all the other stuff we had.
We rang our order in, they said it would be 20 minutes, I waited in reception for them to arrive after 20 minutes and they were right on time!

If you're tiered and don't fancy going out, order a take away from here, I would be surprised if you are disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“bets chinese food in the algarve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

we visited this resterauant twice once for a take away and once to eat in, the food is absolutely superb, try the chinese ribs. not particuarly cheap but you will not be disapointed. nice staff.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
IJsselstein, The Netherlands
“Decent food but that's about it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

It's a typical Chinese restaurant but I'm used to a higher standard of Chinese food, probably spoiled :-)

Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Friendly and Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

While it was quiet on our visit here in March the welcome and the food made up for it. I would intend to go back sometime when it is busier to see how they deal with a crowd but overall reasonably good

Visited March 2013