“Fantastic meal and excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Lagos, Portugal
“Fantastic meal and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

We took a group of five friends from the UK and they all thoroughly enjoyed their meals - especially the fresh fish which was outstanding. The attention paid to our group by the owners Joanna and Paul, not only to us but to all the tables (the restaurant was full) was exceptional. In a nutshell food fantastic, service second to non and a very reasonable bill. Definitely a restaurant to recommend for all tastes.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent as always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have visited Atlantico 3 times in the last year. I have always really enjoyed their varied menu (I invariably have the rack of lamb) and freshly prepared food. They also have a good value 3 course children's menu which my kids really enjoyed.Very friendly service too. If I had any criticism at all it is that I would prefer to see a larger desert menu (but the limited choice when I visited may be because it was off season in February). I look forward to returning in the summer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Super evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

I won a prize of a meal for two and chose this restaurant to go to. Was not disappointed by the food at all, the duck was superb, but the highlight was the homemade dessert which was to die for! Very enjoyable evening .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nottingham
“Well presented good quality food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

We really enjoyed our evening, it was a shame they were a staff member down but the owner/chef Paul was very friendly and helpful as was the waiter. We had the home made pate as a starter which was lovely as was our main course the Chateaubriand. One thing I appreciated was that I was able to ask for the vegetables I wanted which was a small portion of Broccoli, I really dislike being presented with a large portion of vegetables which end up being wasted. We were too full to have a pudding so I can't comment on them. All in all a very pleasant dinning experience.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lagos, Portugal
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

We went to Atlantico with some friends last evening and the food was excellent as was the service and the attention paid to the guests by the owner Paul, who is also the chef, was very much appreciated. Good value for money with the food being plentiful and beautifully presented.

• Visited January 2012