We chose Lindian Village from the internet for a relaxing vacation and were not sure what we would get since some of the reviews were not top. Lindian Village was a wonderful surprise in every aspect: the layout, gardens, the creek, the pool, the proximity to the beach and overall design were all magnificient and well maintained. AC was fine. The service was above and beyond - they were so helpful and polite. The food was plentiful, varied and generous. Our deal was half board and were told that only the main restaurant was included for dinner. We would only get a discount on the other restaurants if we chose to eat there. However, we had not asked our travel agent beforehand. Nevertheless, the food lacked nothing - there was even champagne at breakfast. The beach was delightful and relaxing - plenty of towels. There are recliners also located under the trees if you want shade. The only minor negative is that the wifi does not work in the room and there is not always mobile phone reception there. The pool was not heated and nobody went in since it was quite cool this October. Most of the time it was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. We would definitely choose Lindian Village again, but would to share it with friends and/or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos