We have stayed here for a week and probably is the best place you can stay in Limenas. The only negative is the noise (both from the road and the corridors) during the night. Except from that, the hotel is fantastic for a 3* hotel. The rooms are spacious (Junior Suite), very well furnished and maintained and perfectly clean. Owners and staff cannot be more helpful and kind. Breakfast is good (not great variety but everything is good quality).
The hotel has a very nice bar and very nice garden area for relaxing or sitting to have a coffee/frink.
Location is perfect as you are 2 minutes by foot from the main city centre with the restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
Definitely worth the money and surely it can competes many hotels of higher rating. If it was not the noise it could have easily scored 100/100.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LIDO HOTEL constitutes a space of high aesthetics and architecture, where the flawless structured service meets discreet luxury, combining the comforts of an ultramodern city hotel with an enchanting setting of the greenest pinewood of northern Greece. Our recently refurbished hotel is a modern and beautifully shaped hotel - with spacious & comfortable apartments, giving in same effort in the aesthetics as in the luxury aspect of its architecture design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Hotel Thassos Town (Limenas)
- Lido Thasos/Thassos Town (Limenas), Greece