Sixth trip for my wife and I staying in Thassos town,staying in 4 different hotels,two of which were Thomson.
The pics in Thomsons brochure do not do this hotel justice, it is absolutely spotlessly clean and tidy,bedrooms are great size and so is the ensuite,free air con,d, fridge and safe box.
Breakfasts a must on the patio overlooking a charming garden, pool is only a splash affair indoors with an opening roof,great central location for everything and the pretty harbour.
Try taverna Tavanaki in an alley way for a superb greek menu, two good meals wine and beer for 40ish.euros
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LIDO HOTEL constitutes a space of high aesthetics and architecture, where the flawless structured service meets discreet luxury, combining the comforts of an ultramodern city hotel with an enchanting setting of the greenest pinewood of northern Greece. Our recently refurbished hotel is a modern and beautifully shaped hotel - with spacious & comfortable apartments, giving in same effort in the aesthetics as in the luxury aspect of its architecture design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Hotel Thassos Town (Limenas)
- Lido Thasos/Thassos Town (Limenas), Greece