Stayed here for 1 week from 19th September. Tired after an early start, had a warm welcome and after unpacking offered a free drink (our choice of anything it seemed!) and recommendations of restaurants and places to visit on the island. Lovely "superior" room on top floor which had a large balcony overlooking the pool. Good aircon which, like most, is a bit noisy so we turned it off at night. Free safe. The room and bathroom were spotless and, unlike many high quality hotels, the sheets and towels were changed daily; the toiletries were also topped up every day. The breakfast was entirely adequate for us - greek yoghurt, cereals, fresh melon, grapes, rolls and hot food (eggs, bacon). The coffee was good also. As other reviews have noted, the pool, because it is in the middle of the hotel, gets the sun gradually along one side, and then one end, as the morning progresses, then becomes shaded. So don't expect to sunbathe here all day - but most people would want to head for the fabulous beaches -most available by the local bus service. The cafe/bar at the front of the hotel offered good snacks and drinks also. All the staff were extremely friendly and professional. Would recommend "The Final Step", "Lo and La" and "Alexandro's" to eat. If you like walking, there are 2 books available in the shop down the main street: "Walking on Skiathos" by Victoria Sandels, and another by Ortwin Wildman who has benn responsible for setting up signposted walks. We only bought the former which was full of detaied descriptions of the chapels, but will buy the latter next time. We intend to return to Skiathos next year, and will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Bourtzi Hotel Skiathos Town
- Bourtzi Boutique Hotel Skiathos/Skiathos Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern boutique hotel, with its spacious and carefully designed rooms and suites, is situated just a few minutes away from the harbour, in the heart of Skiathos. Offering high quality central accommodation, with a recently renovated building and outdoor pool, the Bourtzi is a fine choice for every type of traveler. The hotel has free wireless internet access in public areas and soundproofed rooms for total rest and relaxation. Enjoy breakfast beside the large outdoor swimming pool, a drink in the tastefully decorated bar, or take a walk through the town. The location of Bourtzi Boutique Hotel is perfect for accessing the shopping, landmarks and night life of Skiathos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, T4B, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bourtzi Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.