“Dive with Manthos, a true professional - dives sites are ok too” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 stars 65 Reviews
Type: Water sports, Adventure
Bristol, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Dive with Manthos, a true professional - dives sites are ok too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I was an experianced recreational diver coming back to scuba diving after 5 years away and extensive leg surgery. I could not have had a better week diving with Manthos, the owner, who was gentle, professional and good fun. I learned a lot about my kit and diving technique and felt the diving was customed to my initial nerves and then growing confidence.

As much as I loved Skiathos and my week, I would not choose to come especially for the underwater scenery. The diving is for those who prefer no currents and are easily pleased with the odd find, rather than breathtaking coral and fish. One can dive at 9am and 12 pm, coming back to the boat inbetween, which is perfect if your partner does not dive.

Thank you for getting me back into diving! I definately recommend diving with Dolphin if you are in Skiathos. And it was a pleasure to dive with Scuba the dog :-)

Cottingham, United Kingdom
“fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

we checked out diving centres on line before travelling to skiathos and had already decided the Dolphin diving centre seemed the most suitable for our first family dive (myself, husband and 14yr old daughter). We visited the beach a couple of days before arranging the dive and chatted to Ray and then Manthos, booking was as easy as that! The day of our dive was excellent from start to finish. We had our "classroom" session first with Manthos and then set off on the boat. The only others on our trip were 3 experienced divers so they went off with Ray. We had our dive in the most beautiful, secluded cove. Manthos made it such fun but was always in full control and very professional. He took some fantastic photos of us on his under water camera which we had pre agreed to pay extra for. We choose to have the photos saved to disk which we collected the next day. They are a brilliant reminder of our experience and he even put a couple of extra ones on the disk for free :0)). All in all we had a great experience, felt safe at all times and cant wait to scuba dive again. Manthos and Ray run a very professional, friendly business and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Kay, Mel & Lucy Rowe.

Visited August 2011
Chester, United Kingdom
“the best diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

Try a dive with Dolphin Diving school, Manthos is an excellent instructor, putting you at ease with his proffesional approach.
All his diving equitment is top quality, the dive boat boat is easy to get on and comfortable.
From the lovely Nostos beach Manthos has lots of safe dives were you will feel at ease whilst learning.

Scuba is Manthos`s trusty Jack Russell and is always on hand to help with anything you might have missed.
Without a doubt a wonderful experience that will make your holiday one to remember.

Athens, Greece
“Excellent instructor, excellent experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

Well ,I wanted a looooong time now to scuba dive and I think I made the best choise!
I'm a good swimmer and I was curious to see how scuba diving is like.
It's easier than snorkeling or swimming! And with Manthos it's becoming learning and fun!
I wish I had more days to dive again and again!..
Prices, indeed, are a bit salty but worth every last penny after all.
Manthos has the experience and all the underwater gear to perform an excellent 100% safe dive!

P's Your ears will have an effect so give all your attention about how to provide air from your nose to your ears.

Visited September 2011
“Pure magic on a beautiful island.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011 via mobile

Amazing diving in the Greek islands from a totally passionate and professional Diving instrutor. Dolphin diving is a brilliant dive school and anyone holidaying in Skiathos should try a dive with them. Cannot recommend it enough. Brilliant.