“Unforgettable experience” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We heard about the Skiathos Diving Centre from our receptionist at the Kivo Hotel and we went there for a couple of dives. It wasn’t our first time, but since the last time was a long time ago, we felt a little anxious about it at first. Panos and his team made us feel safe right from the start, after having been thoroughly briefed by the Dive Masters. We went to a beautiful diving spot with crystal clear waters and we dived together with all the team around throughout the session. It was an indescribable experience and we felt very happy afterwards. We went for a second session the next day, feeling much more confident and safe. We really enjoyed spending time with those guys; they’re fun to be with.

• Greek first
Leicester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“A Brilliant Diving Centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Panos runs a brilliant outfit. I had 5 dives with him last week and enjoyed every one. I needed a refresher course after not diving for a year, and he filled me with confidence from the outset. He and his team are totally professional and skilled, not only in diving skills but in people skills. I saw them deal with all ages and abilities, from youngsters who hadn't dived before to old hands with lots of experience. Everyone was treated professionally and courteously, and everyone enjoyed their dives. Safety is paramount with Panos, Nicolas and his team. I thoroughly enjoyed all my dives, including my first wreck dive, and I would like to go back there to do my Advanced course.
Expect a few laughs as well, these guys have wicked senses of humour. Thank you for making my trip to Skiathos so memorable.

London, United Kingdom
“My first scuba diving experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I visited Skiathos Diving Center to experience my first scuba dive. The Diving Center is located right next to the sea on the beautiful preserved Koukounaries Beach. Captain Panos, Nicos and Kevin were incredibly professional and the atmosphere was very calm during the diving experience.

After a very thorough brief by the Dive Masters we sailed to a beautiful beach with calm waters. Slowly but surely we dived into the beautiful blue sea. The Dive Masters were during the entire 40 minutes dive close to us all and we all felt very safe.

I remember that we were very focused before and during the dive. But when we came back to the boat we all had the widest smile from ear to ear - I have personally never experienced a bigger kick in my life!

The next day I could only think of my brilliant diving experience! I visited Skiathos Diving Center every day for the rest of my vacation – diving and hanging out with the boys – we had great fun :-)

It has been my best holiday for many years and I have decided to take my PADI Certification next year with Captain Panos!

Thank you for a life changing experience!

Visited July 2013
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“STUCK ON A WRECK !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am captain on a 112 ft Swan sailing yacht cruising around the Aegean.
Here we go, " Once upon a time, we sailed into Panormu bay on the SW corner
of Skopelos, actually yesterday, and dropped our anchor right on top of a very good
wreck dive !! Being in 38 m of water, none of the crew felt up to doing the job with
our basic Padi dive certs. The Owner of the yacht was beginning to feel my
actions were wreckless ( get it.)
Anyway, the point of this story is that we called Panos, Nicolas, & Big Kev to the rescue.
They motored 13 nms from Skiathos at 7am & spent the next 5 hours untangling our chain
from the wreck using Lift bags etc. I've used dive Co's all over the world & they have to be
the most professional, good humored,positive,happy bunch I've used.
What a pleasure it was to work with such nice guys.
I can't recommend them too highly.
And finally we sailed off to be happy ever after. RICHARD FOSTER , Captain of the Sailing
Yacht Anemos. A Big Thanks for saving the day.

Visited August 2013
“Panos and Nicco are legends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

After an incident 20+ years ago I had a fear of swimming in open water let alone diving.
After a casual conversation with Panos who understood my fears and reassured me that I could stop at any point.I decided to try. He and Nicco convinced me that it would be worth it.

Despite being extremely nervous during the kitting up and briefings they both took time to reassure and encourage. At the bay in which we dived Panos proved to be absolutely brilliant. Taking us through each step professionally and exuding a quiet confidence.
Without even really realising it I soon found myself diving to a depth of 5 metres! (A massive personal achievement)

On the odd occasion when I felt a little nervous about being under the water, looking up and seeing Panos in the near vicinity floating serenely alongside provide massive reassurance.

At the end of the dive I could have happily done it all again. The whole experience was brilliant.I had the biggest smile on my face after...just buzzing.

I would never have imagined that I could have done it and doubt that I would have done had it not been for Panos and Nicco's quiet professional confidence. These guys are legends go see for yourselves. ...

Visited July 2013