“Fantastic ! will definatley return!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Villa Ariadni to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Aghios Georgios, Skiathos Town, Greece   |
South East
“Fantastic ! will definatley return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

We found the Ariadni on the internet and booked directly via e-mail,after a short transfer from the airport we were met and shown to our twin bedded ground floor apartment ,we were stunned ! it looked brand new ! the room was light & airy,very spacious and very clean.even the grounds were immaculate.The views across to the town are lovely especially at night ,it was even fun watching the planes coming in (not very often in May)The walk into town took approx 15 minutes but hiring a car or bike is easy and there is plenty of room to park.
We had a great time here and will definatley return

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

11 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Greek first
Bath
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2009

we love it here. Great location, friendly owners and clean spacious apartment
This is our 3rd year of staying here and have already booked for next year.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
athens
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

I would like to write about my experience with this hotel. These are the owners of Panorama and Ariadni.
I didn't stay at the hotel. I tried to book a room and the experience ended there.
I don't know if this relevant to everyone, but I tried to book directly with them. They requested for an advance payment of the first two nights. I had to make a bank transfer to a greek bank they had an account with.
They told me that I would have to make the payment the next day or the day after that. I made the payment on the second day and called them up to verify that they received it and everything is fine. They asked me to fax the receipt of payment. I did that and called them up again. They said they couldn't see whether I had sent a fax, because they were not by the fax machine... A few hours later they called me and said there was no room for the dates I requested. They offered different dates as if my holidays are negotiable.
The incompetence comes in the name of the person I dealt with: Rania.
I am now waiting for them to pay my advance payment back.
If you decide to stay there during a busy period, ensure they don't give your room away while you are in the process of finalizing your booking.

Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Hove
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2008

Stayed at this place thank god only for a few days. Apartment is basic at 50 eurrors per night, Bathroom was dirty with hair all over the floor. None of the staff wated to know and laughed when we tried to talk to them. Very close to airport which is fine as not many flights, however when wind is in the wrong direction you get noise all night from the new clubbing area which is across the bay. There a many better places to stay as we found out later. Somewhere very good is Diamond apartment at 40 euros per night very clean and the owners cant do enough for you and they have a super swimming pool.

Hope this helps

• Liked — Location to airport
  • Disliked — How dirty the rooms were
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Villa Ariadni? Share your experiences!