We had booked at Scopios hotel for 7days. Once we arrived at the hotel, nobody was there. We had to get back to the town, buy a calling card, find a working telephonic cabin and call the owner. There, she answer that her husband was at the house in the back and they were waiting for us... First lie. Once there, we went to our room and we were disapointed. On their website, there is no picture of the bathroom wich is in decomposition neither pictures of the renovation in the backyard where the pool is. We didn't like the room and the place at all so we tried to make an arrangment with the owner. We were ready to accomodate her for a couple of days. We argued for a long time and she refused. We decided to stay there anyways. Once our luggages in the room, we realize that the room was very dirty : dirt sport on the bathroom, room, closet walls. Stains of the sheets. Spider's web al over the place. There was no way we would have slept there. In the end we paid 500 euro, we never slept a night there we found 2 hotels with view of the ocean bigger inpecably clean for less money (Nefteli and Penelope's suite). While talking to people in the island about our story, everyone told us the same thing : ''we fell on the wrong people and they've done similar things to other guests''. Whe have been 4 times in Grece. Whe have visited 14 islands and some of the main land and we have never experienced something like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scorpios Hotel Apartments is located in the popular Kalami area, right in front of Beis Beach. The hotel features a large seafront swimming pool with free sun beds with towels, Snack Bar and the 1st Hotel on Samos Island with Certified traditional Greek Breakfast.Constructed with local stone and following the traditional architectural style of Samos, the spacious rooms have a fully equipped kitchen, a TV and a balcony with sea or pool views. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas.Scorpios Hotel is situated 11 km from Samos International Airport, and just 2 km from the old port and 4 from the new port. The beaches of Laka and Gagou are a 15-minute walk. Free parking is provided on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Scorpios Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scorpios Apartments sámos
- Scorpios Hotel Apartments Samos, Greece