We were lucky enough to stay in an uber-exclusive Club room. Although this is more expensive, we had the advantage of having our own private outdoor Jacuzzi, and a swimming pool shared between only a handful of rooms. Since we are both keen swimmers, this was a massive bonus.
We had our own valet, who seemed disappointed when we didn't give him enough tasks to do for us!
The food in the restaurants is brilliant, and the service is so good, that I wanted to drag out all the shoddy hotel staff in supposedly great hotels in Europe and show them what good customer service really means.
Serious luxury, but so worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the opulence and luxury of 5 star hotels, The Leela Goa with the natural beauty and Portuguese heritage of South Goa for the ultimate beach holiday. The hotel is set in 75 lush acres with a pristine beach, a 12 hole golf course and world class dining making it the finest 5 star hotels in Goa. While the rooms and suites, The Restaurant and the signature Jamavar have been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes, the principal designer of DESIGNWILKES, the art and embellishment has been done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Venere and Expedia so you can book your The Leela Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Kempinski Goa Cavelossim
- Leela Goa
- Goa Hotel Leela
- Goa Leela
- Leela Kempinski Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Palace Goa
- The Leela Goa Cavelossim