Pure luxury. From the bogey to take you around to the marigold garlands on welcome. Welcome coconut water and much more. There is a free bicycle ride for first 30 minutes and $10/hour thereafter. The private beach is nice. Nothing much to do at night. Basically just chill and dine in style. Food is expensive about $50 for two without drinks.
If you have the money, this is the place for you in South Goa. The property is huge and stay is relaxing. The BMW 5 series airport transfer alone is worth the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the opulence and luxury of 5 star hotels, The Leela Goa with the natural beauty and Portuguese heritage of South Goa for the ultimate beach holiday. The hotel is set in 75 lush acres with a pristine beach, a 12 hole golf course and world class dining making it the finest 5 star hotels in Goa. While the rooms and suites, The Restaurant and the signature Jamavar have been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes, the principal designer of DESIGNWILKES, the art and embellishment has been done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and Tingo so you can book your The Leela Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Kempinski Goa Cavelossim
- Leela Goa
- Goa Hotel Leela
- Goa Leela
- Leela Kempinski Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Palace Goa
- The Leela Goa Cavelossim