I just spent a couple of days at the Leela. Right from welcome to check out, the experience was fantastic. The check in process was smooth and swift. The rooms were great and facilities where 5 star. Food was delicious and along with a private beach - The privacy is unmatched.
If you are looking for privacy while still enjoying the spirit of Goa and willing to spend a few bucks, this is a fabulous place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the opulence and luxury of 5 star hotels, The Leela Goa with the natural beauty and Portuguese heritage of South Goa for the ultimate beach holiday. The hotel is set in 75 lush acres with a pristine beach, a 12 hole golf course and world class dining making it the finest 5 star hotels in Goa. While the rooms and suites, The Restaurant and the signature Jamavar have been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes, the principal designer of DESIGNWILKES, the art and embellishment has been done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Prestigia and Tingo so you can book your The Leela Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Kempinski Goa Cavelossim
- Leela Goa
- Goa Hotel Leela
- Goa Leela
- Leela Kempinski Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Palace Goa
- The Leela Goa Cavelossim